The informer

NARRATOR POV

In the meantime, Y/N cousin found out about their love affair. As she always hold grudges towards Y/N, she decides to call Y/N dad to inform him about Y/N and Riyaz love affair. Without losing a second she dials the number and wait for Y/N dad to reply.

(Y/N cousin and dad conversation)

"Namaste uncle, how are you, sorry for disturbing but I would like to inform you about something on Y/N."

"Hello beta I'm fine thank you. Bolo beta kya hua."

"Y/N is having a love affair with a rich boy. She became very popular here and she travels in very big cars."

"WHAT!..."

"Hello, hello, hello...uncle... hello..."( y/n dad cut the call)

Y/N Dad POV
I see my daughter is in love with a rich brat and she travels in big cars I'm sure she must be possessing a lot of money too. I think that this love affair will make my job easier... If I steal from that boy I will be rich. Rich enough to buy alcohol until I die. I will live in luxury WOWW!!! But... but...how will I steal from him. I need to know his address and his whereabouts. Ah I think I got the perfect solution to my problem. Y/N cousin will help me in that as far as I know her she hates Y/N and and she's very greedy when she see money. Let me give it a try and call her.

"Hello beta, mujhe tumharee madad chaahie."

"Yes uncle tell me how can I help you."

"Beta you need to find out all information on Y/N and her lover and also where they live."

"Sure uncle what about my reward"

"Dont worry about that tell me what do you need."

" 1 crore"

"Done!"

"Oho uncle everyone knows that you don't even have ek rupee so how can you have ek crore."

"Consider it done!"

THE FOLLOWING DAY

Y/N POV

I woke up at 6.00 am did my morning routine and left for university with Riyaz. It was the most amazing day of my life. I felt that I was loved by someone and that there will always be someone by my side. But deeply inside me I felt sad as I didn't have anyone with whom I could share my joy of being in a relationship. I wished mom was with me after all it is my first relationship if only I could share that with her...(Riyaz speaking) " Baby what happen you seem lost?"

"Nothing Rii I was just thinking with whom I could share my joy of being in a relationship with you."

"Awwww baby you are soooo cute. I love you sooo much."

"Let's go the courses will start in a few minutes."

"Ook babou."

On our way to the class, my cousin appeared in front of me and began to touch Riyaz. I felt very angry at her but I stayed quiet because I didnt want to spoil my day. Suddenly she held my hand and began asking me about Riyaz and where I was staying at this moment. She seemed quite excited to know about my life so I told her and I thought that I at least got someone with whom I could share my joy. She grabbed my hand, pulled me towards her and said "Riyaz don't worry I will bring your girlfriend in her class on time."

Riyaz POV

I was left alone so I kept on walking until I met some friends but I dont know why I was having weird feelings since Y/N left me. Well I started thinking that it was because I can't stay away from Y/N so I tried to convince myself that everything was alright but my heart kept telling me that  something was wrong. At that time many thoughts came up in my mind when all of a sudden something came accross my mind. I remembered that Y/N had told me that in her family all her cousins hated her as she was poor and could afford things like them. When I reached the classroom Y/N was missing my heart almost skipped a beat. I felt my body shaking and I started sweating heavily. It has been 5 minutes since the class has started and Y/N was still not here. I could not control myself anymore so I ran away from the class to search for Y/N. I went in every nook and corner of the university but Y/N was missing now there was only one place left to search for her 'The sickroom'. I ran as fast as I could to arrive near the sick room. As soon as I arrived near it, my heart began to beat faster and to my surprise when I opened the door I found Y/N lying on a bed unconscious. I quickly approached her and gently touched her hand which were wounded. Y/N slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.