chapter 5

A day had passed. Guilt crept up to me. I tried hard not to complain. Were they not going to take action? 

I was thankful to them for rescuing me but if - the dark lord  found out...

I came out to the shabby hall.

"Look who decided to show up from his 'dorm '" Sirius had a sarcastic tone. It was true, I didn't want to come out. I'd rather die of guilt.

"Well, good you came out. James was going to come to- hey, what's wrong?" y/n started. "Huh what's wrong? Nothing, yeah?" I said, rather shakily. "Are you scare-" "I'M NOT SCARED, OKAY?" it felt like she stared right at my soul. Then I remembered- she was a Legilimen, She could read my mind.

DAMN, no lying there UGH.  "Yes, reggie, I AM a Legilimen. No lying here, sir." she said rather proudly. 

"So, when are you going to take action? huh?" I looked at Sirius, trying not to make contact with y/n. 

"Well, we found out some stuff we're not sure about." y/n stated. "Don't worry, Regulus, you're safe here" Lupin smiled. "If you have information then why can't I know?" I have the right to know everything they were talking about, why are they taking it so casually?

"We're not taking it casually, Mr. Black. Remember, we're the one who 'RESCUED ' you. You owe us you're life, sir" 

"DON'T DO THAT! STOP READING MY MIND!" "You're rather fun to."

"What's up?" James entered into the hut. 

"I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO OUTSIDE OF HERE?" "You aren't. We can. They're hunting you mom's babyboy, not James" Sirius said ignorantly. "Yeah? UGH"

"Pads, stop fooling around- it's for him." Lupin said calmly. Sirius sighed. I patiently waited for someone to answer. "Fine. But don't do anything stupid" - "I don't-" "You wanna listen or not?" "Fine." I sighed.

"So, well, moo- I mean, Rem has been reading stuff, yeah? So, he's been reading some dark stuff lately. Now, here's a question- Is there anything Vold-" Regulus almost shrieked. "Shush, Fine- Is there anything that  is really precious to you-know-who?" "Not a chance." "We thought so too, but we've been really been working on it" Sirius continued. "What's the point of your conversation?" Why weren't they telling me anything? Lupin gagged.

"The snake" y/n said seriously. The atmosphere was tense. Everyone's eyes widened. "I don't-" "He keeps that close to him" James said. "That could be one-" "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN-" 

"Hocruxes "