chapter 6

'Hocruxes?'

He looked confused.

Then his face fell. "Hocruxes" he muttered under his breath. He looked up suprised. "I-"

"You know?" Remus asked.

The atmosphere went tense.

"I heard" he stuttered. "I shouldn't have, I was not allowed there- and- I was going...but I heard" Regulus spoke softly. " 'divide my soul ' he said."

Regulus shaked his head, then sighed. "Nagini ?"

"Nagini's a hocrux" Sirius said matter-of factly.

"We're not sure, not really" James added.

"Yes we are sure. That baldie's never kept something so close to him. It has to be it." Sirius said. 

"There isn't just one " Regulus shivered. 

-Time skipped.-

"You don't think he's right do you? We'll all die finding I don't know how many hocruxes there might be!" James argued.

"You know, even if we do destroy all the hocruxes, it'll take a really powerful wizard to kill him." y/n said.

"I say we send reg back there" James stated.

"Yeah and let him die- Do you really think we'll send him back and voldemort will let him live? Let us live?" y/n hissed.

"Wait!" y/n jumped excited. "YES! YES WE CAN!"

"shut up y/n" sirius rolled his eyes.

"No! Listen! We can send him back if this all didn't happen-" she beamed.

"Y/n-" Lupin started, shaking his head in denial. Then his face lit up. "Y/N!!!!!! YOU'RE A GENIUSSS!!"

"Will you smarties explain-?" James said.

"NO JAMES! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S A GENIUS!" y/n exclaimed. "We can send him back, long back so that he fix everything he's done, and then he can get all the information and that'll be it!!"

James and Sirius stared blankly at us.

"TIME TURNER" Lupin and y/n screamed.