Who's That Little Old Girl?

Well, you've probably raised one eyebrow over this weird chapter, now it's time to raise both: Her name was Lucy and she was 12 years old

Those who wanted to inform somebody that I've committed a murder, calm down 😂. This murder is pretty old one.
Okay, now seriously, this is the most complete founded skeleton of Australopithecus afarensis, our ancestor.

You probably think: Hmm, sounds interesting, but what has she to do with the Beatles? She was named Lucy, because of the song Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, to which the archaeologists were listening the day they found her. So even archaeologists learn about the Beatles, Australopithecus and the Beatles. 🤓 I remember they told us in museum when I was younger (so much younger thank today) and I remembered it even though I didn't know the Beatles.

There was a controversy behind the name of the song, because the first letters make LSD and the text is kinda hallucinatory too. John always denied this and kept saying that it was named after his son's, Julian's, drawing.

"I had no idea it spelt LSD. This is the truth: my son came home with a drawing and showed me this strange-looking woman flying around. I said, 'What is it?' and he said, 'It's Lucy in the sky with diamonds,' and I thought, 'That's beautiful.' I immediately wrote a song about it."
John Lennon

"I remember coming up with 'cellophane flowers' and 'newspaper taxis' and John answered with things like 'kaleidoscope eyes' and 'looking glass ties'. We never noticed the LSD initial until it was pointed out later - by which point people didn't believe us."
Paul McCartney

But, you know, who knows 🤔😁. (okay, watching videos with Paul has a bad effect on the usage of you know)

"There was also the image of the female who would someday come save me - a 'girl with kaleidoscope eyes' who would come out of the sky. It turned out to be Yoko though I hadn't met Yoko yet. So maybe it should be Yoko In The Sky With Diamonds."
Also John Lennon

Okay John, but I think Lucy sounds better to my ears 😅

I really like the song, especially the lyrics. It was beautifully illustrated in Cirque De Solleil in the Love. But I'll talk about this beautiful project next time. You can watch the part here and I really recommend it:

And this little doodle of mine is added as a bonus:

Have a nice day!

Thank you for your feedback and votes and see you! Next time you can look forward to photo chapter again😉