Sleep, you stubborn ass (Fluff)

Blue had tried everything. But Dream was a stubborn piece of shit. "Come on Dream, pleassssse!" He begged, the taller groaned. "No. I need to finish this." He said, gesturing to the unreasonably large pile of paperwork on his desk. Blue huffed angryly, before smirking. "What if I let you do naughty things to me?~" He said flirtatiously, while leaning over the desk.

Dream flushed a bright golden. "N-no." He said, turning away from him. Blue growled, "It's 5am, Dream..." He said, losing his usual behaviour. "You don't have a choice!" He said, running around and throwing himself into his partners lap.

The positive guardian blushed and stuttered at his lover's sudden actions. "G-get o-o-off-!" He tried to say before Blue cut him off with a passionate kiss. Dream froze before sighing softly and tenderly kissing back. Blue smirked as he pulled away. "Not half bad my little 'Angel~'" He said breathlessly. Dream smiled slightly embarrassed.

Blue rested his head on the tallers chest and sighed. "M'ired..." He murmured sleepily, yawning to prove his point. The taller groaned. "Fine. I'll come to bed..." He whispered, lifting the smaller up. Blue smirked in his head, struggling not to let it show on his face.

Dream carried him to their shared bed, and gently layed him down upon the soft bedding. The taller gave a soft sigh before laying down next to his lover and pull the blanket over them. He smiled slightly as Blue curled up in his arms and nuzzled him. He knew that the smaller was faking it to get him to sleep, but he didn't mind.

He liked how far Blue was willing to go for his well being. Even if the smaller worked for both teams and absolutely refused to 'pick a side' because he loved the sound of chaos.

Dream chuckled to himself before carefully wrapping his large wings around his lover. He heard Blue hum in content as he was encased in the warmth that was his wings. The guardian chuckled as he held him closer to his chest. "You're a dork..." He whispered to him. Blue opened one of his eyes and smiled at him. "You're the one dating me..." He whispered back.

Dream chuckled, nuzzling his neck and softly nipping at his collarbone. "I know... I'm stuck with you..." He muttered, pulling back and staring, lovingly into his lover's light blue and semi-glitched eyelights.

Blue smirked and pulled him into a passionate kiss, pulling himself closer to him and entangling their legs. He pulled back with a shit eating grin and a flushed face. "Love ya Angel..." He said, still holding the tallers waist and face. Dream smiled widely. "Love you too, Idiot..." He said. Blue chuckled and rested his head underneath his lover's chin.

"Now go to sleep, you stubborn ass." He said, leaving no room for argument. The corner of Dreams mouth twitched ever so slightly, as though deciding whether he wanted to hit him or hug him. Luckily for Blue, his lover decided not to hit him, and to bury his face into his chest and eventually falling asleep.

Blue sighed, he wasn't sure if it was relief from his partner finally sleeping, or the fact that his lover so kindly decided not to hit him.

Whatever it was, he was glad.

Hey guys, how are you? Also,
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!🏳️‍🌈
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Hope you enjoy this new book, and the rest of your day/night.

-ThaliaNyx!💖