Stop ignoring meeeee! (Fluff)

"You did what?" Dream asked with and unamused face. "I helped them escape." Blue answered, not even looking up from his phone. The taller stared at him in absolute disappointment. "Why...?" He asked with an exasperated sigh. Blue glanced up at him and smirked. "So you'd spend more time with me!" He said.

Dream glared at him. "You helped the Meme squad escape, flirted with Error, and succeeded in making my job a thousand times harder, so I would spend more time with you?" He asked. "Well when you put it like that it sounds bad!" His lover said defensively. "It is bad!" He countered. Blue shrugged. "Well it benifits me sooooo..." He smirked at Dream.

"You're insufferable." The positive guardian said, though the small smile that tugged on his lips (teeth) said otherwise. "Come on Angel~ You know you love me~" He said winking at his partner.

Dream chuckled and walked away, "Whatever you insufferable bastard." He said as he left. Blue pouted as he walked away from him. "Come on! You're supposed to spend time with me! Don't ignore me!" He said, getting up and running after him.

Blue latched himself to the taller in a kind of backwards hug, and happily burried his face into his lover's shoulder. "BLUE! Let go of me!" Dream said in alarm as his partner started to kiss his collar bone lightly. "Stop ignoring meeeee!~" The glitch complained, before smirking and sinking his teeth into the others neck.

Dream gasped and pushed his lover away. "F-fine! Just d-don't do that again..." He said, placing a hand on the side of his neck. Blue smirked and licked his teeth. "You taste sweet Angel...~" He whispered. Dream blushed. "Don't do it again..." He muttered, angryly. Blue giggled. "Of course not~" He said, crossing his fingers behind his back.

Blue then grabbed his lover by the hand and dragged him up several flights of stairs to the rooftop. "Ta-da!" He said as he came to a stop, Dream stumbling behind him. "You have an unbelievably strong grip." He growled as he ripped his lover's arm away from his own. Blue smirked. "Funny. You didn't complain when I was digging my nails into your thighs with this 'strong gri- OWW!" Dream hit him.

"You're an idiot." The golden guardian said. Blue chuckled, "I love you too.~" He responded, his lover rolled his eyes. Dream huffed and glanced over the other side of the roof. There rested a red rug, two unlit candles and what appeared to be a whole roast beef. Alongside other foods of course.

Dream blushed and smiled. "Did you do all of this...?" He asked, breathlessly. Blue smirked, "Yep! Had a little help from Ink, but that's not important!" He said before gently taking his lover's hand and laying a soft kiss on the back. "But before we eat, would you care to dance?~" He asked his now flustered partner.

Dream stuttered as a furious blush quickly overlook his features. "I- what? N-no! I... O-of course not y-you... Uhh... Y-you..." The positive guardian continued spluttering out before he was cut of by a kiss from his lover. "You're so cute when you're flustered..." Blue whispered after pulling away.

Dream hit him again.

"Ow! I love you too, you jerk!" He said chuckling to himself. His partner smirked. "I love you as well." Dream said, happily before sitting on the tug. Blue smiled and sat on the ledge near his lover.

"You're gonna fall." Dream said, picking at the homemade food. Blue smirked, "I trust you enough to save me if I do...~" He responded teasingly. The guardian sighed. "Remind me again why I married you?" He asked. His husband smiled at the reminder. "I forged your signature!" He responded happily. "And you never really filed for a divorce... I judge you for that." He added.

Dream chuckled. "I judge me for that to." He said, leaning towards his lover. Blue glanced down at him and smiled. "Come sit up here." Blue offered, patting the place beside him. His husband sighed and moved next to him. "It looks beautiful..." Dream murmured, watching the sky change from pink to orange. Blue smirked glancing over to him. "Not nearly as beautiful as you, Angel~" He flirted, laughing before Dream hit him again.

The guardian huffed, rolling his eyelights before leaning on his lover. "Your an idiot..." He muttered angryly. Blue chuckled. "I'm your idiot." He said. Dream rolled his eyelights again before wrapping one of his wings around his lover's shoulder. Blue sighed happily and snuggled into his lover's wings. They were as soft as silk, and as warm as the sun. Perfect for the cool autumn day.

"You ever thought about getting married?" Blue asked suddenly. His lover frowned, "We are married...?" He said, somewhat confused. "No, I mean like... Rings and a ceremony..." He responded, smiling at the thought. Dream glanced at him. "That... That sounds... Nice..." He said with a soft smile. Bit before they could continue, a gentle cough came from behind them. The two turned so quickly that Blue almost fell.

"Shit Ink, you scared us!" He said clinging to Dreams arm. The artist frowned. "Sorry...?" They said, without a hint of meaning before turning to Dream. "You're late for the meeting." They said before turning away and leaving. The guardian sighed. "We'll continue this later..." He said, kissing his husband gently and walking away.

Blue frowned, "At least I got him to eat..." He murmured softly, before beginning to pack up the almost untouched food. "And he slept for at least three hours..." He muttered, folding the rug. He paused and sighed. "I really hoped he'd start taking care of himself..." He said to himself.