"Will you...?" Fluff

Blue stared down at his sleeping husband, occasionally stroking his skull affectionately. He knew that the other wanted nothing more than to start a family, and he knew that it was probably to soon for that. They'd only been together for a few years, and the first few had been more of an on again off again sort of relationship.

It had been a honeymoon phase, just sex and sex and more sex for the first year or so. And Blue would like to say he regretted it, and sometimes he did. But it was that rocky start that lead to this wonderful life they were now living. But sometimes he wondered what would have happened if they had spent more time together and less time between the sheets, would they have had more time to plan their life together? Would they have had kids by now? Would his Angel be spending less time at work and more time with said children? Would they have had enough time to plan an actual wedding...?

Wedding...

Yes! That's what he'd do, he already had the perfect ring picked out, it had been something that he'd been working overtime to be able to afford without asking his lover for the money. It had been a rough few months and many sleepless nights but he had to finally managed to scratch up enough to afford the ring. He was sure that Dream would love it.

Sighing happily, he gently pulled the blanket over his lover and quietly left the bed. He got dressed and grabbed his stuff, careful not to wake his Angel. He wrote a small letter telling Dream that he was going to be out for most of the day and reminding him to sleep in, to have breakfast, and that he'd be home soon.

Blue left the JR as discreetly as possible, carefully trying not to get caught by any snooping reporters who didn't know how to keep their noises out of other people's business.
From there he ran as fast as he could through the city to the jewellery shop on the other side of town. He quickly glanced at the display case as he went in, just to see if it was still there. He smiled widely as he saw its glimmering diamond shining in the early morning light.

"Back again, dear?" The lady who ran the place greeted as he entered. "Yep! And with just enough money for the ring!" He said excitedly. The lady smiled as he grabbed the cash from his bag. "You must love this man very much." She said as she took the ring from the display case. He smiled widely. "I've never loved anything more then I love him..." He murmured softly as he stared at the gorgeous blue diamond ring.

" He murmured softly as he stared at the gorgeous blue diamond ring

The old lady smiled happily at him. "It's so nice to see such love in the world, it's such a shame people in my day weren't as accepting as they are now. If they were, I would've been able to marry my wife earlier." She said handing him the case that held the ring. Blue smiled, "I'm glad the times have changed..." He said as he gratefully took the case from her frail hands. "Tell me how it goes, okay dear?" She kindly requested, Blue smiled and nodded. "Will do ma'am." He responded before leaving the store.

It was still quite early in the morning, so the sun wasn't fully out yet. He usually didn't like waking at such sucky hours, but he wanted to get everything ready for when he proposes. He took a deep breath of the early morning air before taking a quick stroll down the street to the florist to collect a bouquet of sunflowers for his lover. He had somehow managed to squeeze the information out of Dreams brother soon after they had started dating for real.