'Need help Angel?~' Lemon

Dream had been working tirelessly for days on end, and his lover was sick of it. For months he had refused to leave his office, and refused to listen to Blue. He probably didn't realise it was winter now!

Blue was sick of it. He was going to get his husband to take a break if it was the last thing he did. So, being the idiot he was, he forced his way through the door, closed and locked it, then marched over to his lover.

"Can I help you?" Dream asked with a twitch in his eye socket. Blue smirked. "No, but I can help you...~" He whispered seductively. The guardian blushed. "Blue, we're not doing this now." He said, knowing full well his lover was after sex. His husband pouted and sat on the desk. "But I have new toys Angel...~" He murmured softly, unbuttoning Dreams jacket. "I have w-work to do..." His golden lover replyed slapping his hand away.

Blue frowned and moved to sit in his lap whilst wrapping his arms around his neck. "Don't you wanna feel me sucking your big, golden cock..." Blue whispered into where his lover's ear should be. Dream froze before chuckling. "So I'm topping this time?" He asked, knowing that the other would never let him. Blue smirked. "Of course not, sweetie... Afterall, I still need someone to dress up for me...~" He said, grinding down on his lover.

Dream moaned softly, biting his tongue to prevent further sounds from existing his mouth. "You need help Angel?" Blue asked. His lover growled. "J-just... Get o-on your hands a-and knees and s-suck me like you promised...~" He hissed at the other.

"Promised? I don't remember promising anything, sweetheart...~" He said with amusement. "Ugh! J-just do i-it!" Dream yelled in sexual frustrating. Blue chuckled. "Alright, but first I need you to put something on for me...~" Dream blushed. The last time he had put one of Blues 'outfits' on, he ended up tied to his own bed for days, while Blue continued to fuck him senseless.

But then again, it was the best sex he'd ever had...
"Fine, what do you what me to wear..." He growled out in embarrassment. Blue smirked before teleporting away and returning with a medium sized box labelled 'Toys.' His lover was radiating so much excitement it was hard not to get aroused.

Blue opened the box and presented his husband with a dark blue, lace bra and a matching set of see-through panties. "If you don't like this, I have a corset/dress thing that I would kill to see you in...~" Dream blushed heavily at both the outfit, and the thought of his husband buying more of these. "I-It's fine..." He muttered. "Good!~" There was a faint clicking sound, followed by weight being added to the guardians neck. Had he been more awake, he would of kicked Blues ass for giving him the collar again.

"Do I really need to wear this?" He growled. Blue snickered. "How else are people supposed to know who you belong to?~" He said. Dream blushed. "I-I don't... I d-don't..." Blue scilenced him and gently caressed his face. "You're so beautiful...~" He murmured softly. Dream knew better than to argue with him while he was like this. His lover could be... A bit possessive at times.

"Are you gonna get changed, or would you like me to strip you...?~" Blue whispered excitedly. Dream blushed furiously. "I-I'll change..." He murmured before snapping his fingers and teleporting his clothes off. The taller shifted nervously as Blue hungrily eyed his bare bones.

Dream got up and placed the outfit on, using his echo to make it fit. He turned shyly as Blues greedy eyes continued to scan his body, like a predator ready to pounce on its prey.
"Would you stop staring..." He muttered, ready to punch his husband. Blue smirked. "Sorry Love~" He said, "But you're just so beautiful...~" Dream rolled his eyes before sitting in his desk chair. He gasped as the strings wrapped tightly around his body, some pressed his breasts together while the other rubbed against his clit. He couldn't move without moaning.