Fainting And Other Fun Things

I could see Vlad was in pain. Dad was at his side and Jono was at mine. Then Bertrand was just standing there, staring.  

"Don't just stand there, help us!" Vlad shouted at him. Bertrand snapped out of it. He helped Vlad up, ignoring the fact that i'm here. Jono helped me to my feet and held me up until we got to the training room. He carefully placed me next to Vlad on the sofa. Bertrand was thinking to himself and dad was pacing. 

"Well?!" dad yelled, but that just made the headache worse. 

"I need some time to work on them, they seem to have a connection." he answered turning to dad. Dad nodded and walked out of the room with Jono. "Can you do that again for me?" he asked. That's when I recognized him.

"You!" I yelled getting angry. Vlad looked confused, but Bertrand he knew what I was talking about.

"Do you mind filling me in." Vlad said 

"Before I do, who is she?" he asked.

"Violet. She's my twin." Vlad said.

"Well, I caught her feeding off a breather."

"Like I said I didn't know there was a ceasefire." I said getting up, my head no longer hurting.

"Of course you didn't." he said sarcastically.  

"Mum didn't tell me." I said.

"That explains quite a lot actually." Vlad said getting up as well.

"Fine, just show me how you did that." Bertrand said not convinced.

"I cant, I don't know how to do it." I said sighing. It was silent for a minute.

"That makes sense, considering you have been living with that rat of a woman. She probably didn't know you could do that." Vlad said.

"And you have only been a vampire for a year and a bit." Bertrand said. 

"Why don't you train her?" Vlad suggested. I laughed.

"Sure I'm fine with that, as long as you don't mind your tutor to be reduced to a pile of ashes." I said sarcastically. Bertrand hissed at me showing his fangs. "You really think they scare me? I've been living with the hairiest werewolf known to existence. Do. Your. Worst." I smirked.

"I will." he muttered.

"Bring it on." I said. I must of sounded like Ingrid.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Vlad said walking out of the training room. 

"So, 'Bertrand', what shall we start with." I said looking round the room. He gave me the death glare and I smiled sarcastically. 

"If you think i'm going to treat you fairly because you're a girl, then you've got another thing coming." He said looking me in the eye.

"Good because I don't fight like a girl." I smirked and stepped back. 

"Ladies first." he said smirking.

"Such a gentleman." I said sarky. I threw a punch at him but he grabbed my fist and pushed it down. He smirked. He came into personal space and picked me up by the scruff of the neck and through me onto the wall. I hit my head and back. It did hurt but I wasn't going to let him know that.

I slid down the wall and onto the floor. He sneered and walked over to me. He crouched down and lifted my chin with his index finger. I smirked inside and kicked him in the balls. He rolled backwards onto his back and groaned in pain. I got up and grabbed his collar. I pulled him to his feet and looked him coldly in the eye. I could see the pain in his eyes. "I'm stronger than Vlad." I said dropping him. He fell to his knees with a bang. I sneered at him.