Bertrand and me

We managed to capture Malik and Ryan JUST in time. We brought them back to the re-vamp room, with me and Vlad holding their hands behind their back with one hand and the other holding the collar of their jackets. I was holding Ryan, as he was smaller than Malik so I could see over his head. We locked them into the class room and went upstairs.

“Well that was close.” I said turning to Vlad.

“Very. I’ll go and tell the slayers guild.” He replied. I nodded. “You can stay here and teach them if you want. Or you can snog your boyfriend.” He smiled playfully. I saw Bertrand go red. I hit Vlad on the arm.

“If you’re giving me permission…” Bertrand trailed off, pulling me into an embrace.

“Go ahead, just make sure Ingrid or dad doesn’t find out, they’ll make your life a living hell.” Vlad advised. “Oh and if I catch you hurting her, you’ll have me to deal with.” He said trying to sound hard. I rolled my eyes.

“I won’t let him hurt me.” I said looking up at him.

“I wouldn’t think of it.” He smiled

“OK, I’m going to the guild now. See you soon.” He said hugging me quickly, then disappeared to the slayers guild. I was pulled into a kiss from Bertrand. Just a quick brush of the lips, then he said to me,

“I’m sorry.” I sighed.

“Not this again. I told you it’s OK, you were angry. I do that when I’m angry.” I said looking him in the eye.

“No it’s not, let me make it up to you. Please?” I gave in to his pleading, sexy blue eyes.

“Fine, but after that you won’t say a word about it. Promise?”

“Promise.” He smiled then kissed me again. Erin walked up to us and smiled.

“You two are cute together.”

“So are you and Vlad.” I smiled back at her.

“You’re cuter.” She refused to be called cute.

“Please don’t start this again.” Bertrand moaned. I took his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder.

“See you are cute.” Me and Bertrand exchanged glances and hissed at her, fangs bared and eyes red. She flinched but smiled. “You’re still cute.”

“Whatever.” I gave up.

“Yes I finally win.” She cheered. “Anyway, I’ll leave you to your ‘alone time’, I’ve got a shift to cover.” She added, grabbing the garlic guns from out of Wrenfield’s hands, then he walked off to find dad.

“See ya later Erin, Bertie-“

“Bertrand.” He cut me off, glaring at me.

Bertrand, has treated me to a date.” I kissed his cheek.

“Aw.” She said loading the guns.

“We’d better go, you’ve got to ‘make it up’ to me.” I said smiling at Bertrand.

“OK.” She said turning round to face the door, watching the scraps through the door, who were hissing at her. I need to talk to Vlad about taking her out on a date. He needs to keep her. Anyone willing to go out with him, for his personality and not his title is ‘the one’ for him. We walked out into the warm summer’s night, hand in hand like a proper couple.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked him. He smirked down at me and answered,

“Surprise.”