My Greatest Sin

I flashed upstairs to my room to get ready to go out. I needed some fresh air. I got a black cloak out of my wardrobe and flashed into the streets, walking in the shadows, keeping out of sight, hiding my face. 

I was about to commit the greatest sin against my brother. Simply because I didn't want to go down with his stupid little plan. I am a vampire. I am a biter. 

There was a boy, no older than 18 walking alone with his earphones in. I smirked to myself and flashed to the end of the road, waiting for him. 

He approached the corner, when I stood in front of him, a sweet smile on my face. He stopped and tried to walk around me. He failed. He sighed and took out his earphones out of his ears, trying to look under my hood. 

"I don't have time for this. I need to get home to my girlfriend."

"That's sweet." I smirked. "Now, do what I say." I hypnotized him and dragged him into the shadows. I tilted his head to the side and revealed my fangs, ready to bite him. I pierced the skin in his neck, drinking the delectable O Positive blood. I had been deprived of this hobby of mine, it tasted better then it ever had. 

I stopped when I had drunk a pint of blood from him. I wiped my mouth free of blood and put chewing gum in my mouth to hide the smell of blood. 

"Remember nothing." I said remembering those exact words Malik had said to that police officer. A shiver ran down my spine as I flashed back to my room, taking my cloak off and putting it into my wardrobe. 

That was my Greatest Deadly sin.

Later on into the night, I went down to the classroom, which I was teaching after Ingrid. My eyes drifted over them, stopped when I came across Malik. He had a look on his face that said that he knew something. If he knew what I had done, then my life would be over. I got the chalk off of the desk and started to write about today's lesson; resisting the temptation of biting.

When I turned around, I saw Malik standing in front of me, a smirk planted firmly on his face. I sighed, rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"What, do you want?" I asked him. His smirk grew. Now I was getting worried, but I didn't let it show. He leaned into me and whispered into my ear,

"I know what you did last night." he leaned back, still smirking. I showed no emotion when he said this, but I knew he would use this as black mail.

To scare him and everyone else, I glared at him, raised him by the scruff of his neck, pulled him closer to me, and hissed into his ear,

"You tell anyone and I will kill you by my own hand." I let him go, the other SCRAPS wondering what I had said to him. Malik smirked at me and said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, your greatest betrayal is safe with me. It's about time someone from up there." he pointed upstairs. "Was a biter." he smirked again and sat down. I sighed to myself and started the lesson.

I flashed up into the training room, where Bertrand was reading with his back to me. He was totally oblivious to me, so I thought I'd take advantage of that, a small smirk playing on my lips.

I crept up behind him, ready to jump on him, when he snapped around, a smirk also playing on his lips.

"You really should go a bit more gentle on the perfume if you want to sneak up on me." He put the book down and kissed me on the mouth, soft and passionate. Warmth spread through me. I always felt like that with him. Even thinking of him made me love him even more. 

It was nearly day time when I went to sleep; me and Bertrand had gone on our first proper date. No half- fangs there to ruin it for us. Just us two, enjoying the early morning. 

When I went over to my coffin, there was a small, black velvet box on the lid. There was a yellowed piece of paper on top of it saying, 'From Bertrand' in swirly writing. I smiled to myself and opened the box, only to reveal a neck less made of Sapphires and silver. It was beautiful. 

"I take it that you like it?" He wrapped his arms around me from behind. 

"It's too beautiful for me." I said, putting it back into the box.

"Nothing is too beautiful for you." he whispered into my ear. "Let me put it on you." he picked it back up again as I pulled my long black hair out of the way. The cold metal touched my pale skin. 

"Done." he said and I turned around and wrapped my arms round his neck, pecking him on the lips. 

"Thank-you, Bertie." I smiled. This time he didn't correct me. "I've been thinking, and I want to start dressing more vamperic. I think it will suit me more than these breather clothes." I said, looking down at my clothes. 

"I think anything will suit you." he smiled. 

"Good, because you're coming clothes shopping with me. I smiled.

"What?" he asked, taking a small step away from me. I laughed. 

"Just kidding." I said, flashing down to the blood cellar, where there was loads of SCRAPS drinking away their blues. I went behind the bar and poured myself out a glass of O Negative, sitting down in the corner of the room alone. 

A/N SORRY THIS CHAPTER'S SHORT; I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. 

I'M SO SORRY. 

SO, VIOLET HAS BETRAYED VLAD IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE. 

BAZINGA1999XXX