𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Didn't expect you to be here so early." The young scientist announces his presence as he sat beside you, eyeing some of the papers you were working on. You immediately shove them in your bag and turned to the crimson-eyed teen with a smirk on your face. "Punctuality is always a must."

Senku raises an eyebrow at your words. "Well then, shall we start?" You made quick work of sprawling out your science books on the lunch table, making the young scientist take note of your vast collection of reading materials. One thing piqued his interest, however.

"Most of these, we don't even tackle at school. What do you even want me to teach you?" He turns to look at your (e/c) eyes that seemed to hold an excitement unable to be contained. "Everything."

The young scientist's eyes widen at your statement. His look of surprise, however, was quickly replaced with one of cockiness and excitement. "Then buckle up. You're in for quite the ride, (Y/n)."

"Then I'd be sure to pay attention, professor Senku." You return his cocky grin.

The remainder of lunch was spent with the young Nanami and the crimson eyed teen discussing everything science related. Well, the books you had brought included information mostly about astronomy and biology. Senku was quite delighted when he saw that he'd be teaching you one of his most favorite branch of science.

You took notice of how different those crimson orbs shone when the topic would move on to the vast galaxy and beyond, the said crimson eyes could maybe even be compared to the stars that plagued the night sky.

"So, I take it that you wanna be an astronaut?" Your question took the young scientist out of his rambling state, a bit surprised that you figured it out. He had been talking about what made up a star and went on a tangent. Senku smirks, "Yeah, and I intend to be the best."

New found respect filled your sharp eyes, making them soften up as you stared at your friend. He spoke with such confidence that it made you believe he'd be able to pull it off. And what the hell, this is Ishigami Senku we're talking about. Of course he will.

Then came in the biology side of his lectures. The young scientist noted how you became a bit queasy at rhe illustrations depicted in your book. He became curious, "Why did your grades even drop? Hou seem capable enough to keep them up." Senku puts his chin against his hand, looking at you with a raised brow. You nervously chuckle, reminding yourself of the hands on test you took with Hashimo.

"If I remember correctly, we only took a test that required us to dissect a frog." The crimson eyed teen's smirk grew, already knowing the reason why you scored so low despite usually having above average grades. "Ok fine. Yes, I am disgusted of blood and guts. Afraid, even." You confessed in irritation. It irked you how smug Senku's gaze was.

"Me and Hashimo got grouped together and I was the one doing the dissection. Fucking frog had the audacity to escape from the pins on its limbs. The little fucktwat jumped off the table and out the room, guts out and all that shit. I was traumatized for a few weeks."

Senku chuckled at your rant, noting how you had quite the colorful vocabulary. He laughs at your face filled with irritation, "Why are you so scared with guts though?" He asked. Your smirk dropped and your irritation disappeared, being replaced with a serious expression. "That's quite the touchy subject, Ishigami. I'd rather not say."

The young scientist nods, not bothering to pry even further. He knwew you'd tell him when you were ready. And now wasn't the time for that.

As if on cue, the bell rang out through the cafeteria. Students start to pile out of the room as they rush to their next class. Senku stood up as well, taking his leave.

"Hey, aren't you coming?"

You snap out of your thoughts, standing up to your feet. "Of course. As I said earlier, punctuality is a must. Especially when speaking about class."

Senku raises a brow at you, not used to your serious act. It was as if you had an alter ego that contrasted your usual laid back and slightly annoying self. Though, Senku would argue that the annoyance you brought him was part of your charm. That, or he had gone crazy because of your constant teasing and pestering whenever he was silently working on an experiment inside the science club.

"Right." He hums as you speed walk to catch up, then matched his pace when you did. "Thanks for helping me out, by the way. Though, we did go off topic." You smile sheepishly, rubbing the back of your head. The young scientist grins, looking at you with unbridled excitement. "Oh, no need to thank me, we're not even close to done yet. We've barely even scratched the surface."

It was your turn to grin, "Then, by all means, do teach me your ways."

Senku chuckles, amused at your childlike enthusiasm. More conversation continued as you both unconsciously slowed your pace.

Before you knew it, you had reached the door to your next class. And not only that, but you two were almost half an hour late.

"Nanami and Ishigami, I expected better from our top students. Since this is the first time this has happened, I'll let it slide. Go to your seats."

You were, to say the least, disappointed that your streak of perfect attendance had been broken. Your (e/c) orbs slowly looked up to see your green haired friend plop down his seat with a huff. A smile starts to curl up your lips.

While you did make a point to be on time, maybe being a bit late wasn't so bad if it meant spending more time with the young scientist.