𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥

The time for the school festival was just a few days away. You were busy as ever, doing your best to help with the preparations and making sure every club had participated or at least offered help. Though, you had noticed one particular club that always refused. The science club.

Last year, they did the oh so generous act of letting the drama club borrow some chemicals and gases that they had deemed safe for use. The drama club, of course, made sure that they utilized those materials for visual effects. This year, however, you were going to make sure that the science club would participate with their very own booth in the festival. The problem was, you had to go through Senku first.

Actually, it wasn't much of a problem. More or so just a minor setback since you knew for sure the young scientist would definitely refuse since he valued his time with science.

"Doesn't he know you're the student council president, though?" Kouji asks as he shuffles to organize some papers. A chuckle escapes you, "I did the hard task of keeping that information from him, just in case a situation like this were to pop up." You start and stood up, signaling both of your companions to follow suit. "Oh, I can't wait to see that adorable look of surprise and agitation on his face. He won't be able to refuse if I were to cut his club's funds as compensation for not participating." You hum in glee, eager to get to the science club.

Kouji nervously laughs at your enthusiasm. "You scare me sometimes, prez." He says, now catching up to you and Hashimo who were already walking towards the door. Your blond companion sighs, "You'll learn to get used to him."

The trio made haste on their short journey to the science club. They earned looks from their peers, particularly the young Nanami who wore an uncharacteristically huge grin on his face as he bounded around the halls. It was a huge contrast to his usual posture of poise and composure. Hashimo took notice of this and smiled.

You had definitely been more carefree than you usually were. And he had an inkling that the young scientist was one of the main reasons for this change.

The sound of a door loudly opening rang through the science club, notably startling some members who were trying to carefully pour a certain amount of chemicals onto another flask.

"Excuse us!" Kouji exclaims in a joyful manner as he runs up to Senku, being followed by you and Hashimo. The young scientist sighs, a bit annoyed by the interruption. "And what do I owe the pleasure of your surprise visit?" The sarcasm laced in his tone was thick, making you chuckle. You stepped closer to the crimson-eyed teen, smirk and all.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the science club hasn't applied for a booth in the festival yet. Participation is a must this year so surely you plan on cooperating, no?"

Senku stares at you, bewildered that you even cared about things like that. Another sigh escapes him. "Look, (Y/n). I don't have even a millimeter of interest in such things. If this is just your way of tricking me into helping you and that mysterious club of yours, then count me out."

Some members of the science club looked at their president, confused at his statement. "Oh, you misunderstood me, Ishigami." A smirk started to curl up your lips, giving the young scientist a cheeky wink. "That wasn't an invitation. It was more of a threat."

Senku chuckles, "Please, you have no power over me. What would you even do?"

Hashimo laughs dryly at Senku's remark. "Oh, you'd be surprised." The blond had just about enough of your dilly-dallying and stepped up to give Senku the papers. "Just apply for a booth and you're free to do whatever with it. Just make sure it's profitable, or else..." His gaze lands on you who would be supervising the funds along with the treasurer. "Let's just say you'll get an earful from a certain someone."