Diffrent plans

Ron POV

I can't believe how daft and dim witted Hermione is acting. Marrying Malfoy? It leaves a worse taste in your mouth then slugs.

She's not thinking. That's the thing, so I guess I'll just have to be the one to be rational.

———————

"Hello young man, how can I help you this evening"

"I'm looking for a potion."

"Well what type of potion? We got potions for Love, hate, violence, intelligence, and some more select pieces for a different crowd."

"Well what if I were to say I were to want someone...taken care of?"

"Then follow me"

————

I walked out of the shop in knockturn alley with the vial hidden beneath my cloak.

Happy wedding Malfoy.

———-

Draco POV

I started at the tattoo on my arm.

Could she truly love me. With this?

This constant reminder of those who killed so many she loved, so many of her friends?

She's this perfect girl and I'm just this broken fool; how could she see the good that I can't see?

I can't see it in the mirror, I don't see it in my actions, and I can't feel it.

"Draco?"

I know it's her. Without a glance.

I hear steps coming closer to me til they stop and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright love?"

"Perfectly fine."
I say as I keep staring at it.

She drops her hand and goes on her knees in front of me. She looks at my arm then me.

"May I?"

I move my arm towards her.

She gently takes it in her hands and lays a kiss on the tattoo.

"Draco, this symbol, gives me no fear, nor resentment towards you. Many were forced to bare this mark like you that were not bad people. And those who were bad, can't hurt me anymore, can't hurt us. Ok?"

I let out a shaky breath and grab the sides of her face.

"What would I do without you?"

"I'm not going anywhere"

I lift her head and pull her in for a tender yet emotional kiss.

———-
That last sentence was so weird to write
Hello to all the new people from tiktok