Chp.8

Hermione POV

          I still can't believe that Draco brought me here. It's just amazing. He's changed and I can tell that this is a different Draco Malfoy then I went to school with. I thought he was cute when we started school but he just started calling me mudblood and everything changed. I always saw that Draco was locked up. Locked up in a dark cage with no light with a outset that his father has put up. I always pitied him for that. It must have been hard with his fathers expectations and their relationship, it had no love. He cared for Draco. He just didn't show it.

          But still. Draco, he's different. He's out of the cage his father put him in.

          Draco and I went to go sit on a small garden sitting area. We talked of Hogwarts and what we wanted to do after are last year.

Draco said of him never having roots or having someone or something there to let him build. He was chained down yet was expected so highly of. I always had friends there for me and it was easier then how he had it I can say the least.

I want to become a healer. Draco does too from his fascination of potions. But he also wants to become a seeker. As well politics have always been an interest to me and I would like to be able to be a voice for those who can't.

It's still shocking to me how much Draco has changed since are childhood. This is all just amazing.

After this we start to talk of fun moments we had. It was nice to see him smile it's just so warm and it's not the smirk he had when we were young. His smile it gave me this warm feeling. I just didn't want it to go away.

Oh no.

I read of this somewhere. This can't be. I can't be.