It's happening

Draco's POV- 

There was a very familiar sound that did not lead to anything good.

  "Draco Lucious Malfoy!"

I'm in for it.

  The noise startled me causing me to jolt up and fall off my bed with a thud. "Owww. Coming Mother!." Why does she have to wake me up at this time?. I quickly changed and went down to the dining hall for breakfast.

  When I arrived my mother and father were there with a old looking piece of parchment and a straight face. I looked at them with concern then looked at the parchment. "What is that for"

  "Son we need to have a discussion." My mother said with care; she always did care for me.

  " Wait what's happening! Is it school? Did I do something wrong?"

I started to get frustrated. Then my father jumped into it. "Son your engaged." I was now at my edge.

"What in merlins name? No I'm not. I'm 17 for bloody sake how could I be getting married?"

  My parents were silent. It stayed like this for about 39 seconds until my mother broke it with "Draco, it's not our choice. It's our ancestor betrothal."

  She passed me the paper That was on the table.

Marriage deal
As the Malfoy's  have not a penny to their name and it has been foreseen that the granger bloodline shall break in purity. Once our blood is restored into a wizard line the first born Malfoy of the Malfoy inheritance shall marry the first born of the Granger.

Signed,
                             Gregory Granger
                                             And Armand Malfoy

How could the old krone do this to me?

I looked at my parents I knew who I had to marry and looked at them.

  "So I'm marrying Bloody Hermione Granger"

——————————————————————————