Chp. 7

..."Wow Draco, this is breathtaking"
Hermione POV
          This was truest incredible it was just fascinating to see a garden with such beautiful plants. It was all straight out of a fairytale! It was a dream! I can't even describe the beauty. The flowers were perfect the image couldn't be anything better. The path was just breathtaking.

          This was beyond description it was just beautiful I  just couldn't pick a place I'd rather be. It's amazing to just see. Draco stood there looking at me as I gazed at the beautiful garden, he smiled widely as my eyes wandered the garden.

Draco's POV

           She looks happy. I hope that we can put away are childish squanders and actually live happy together. I really hope she could forgive me for everything. I want to be a better person. For her. I liked her in are first yeah at Hogwarts but when I told my father about her and that she was a muggle born he told me that she was filthy and that she would bring bad things to my life. I never understood he called her a mudblood and well that's where my father started giving me my terrible views. I guess that explains my father's bad reaction to knowing I'm going to marry Hermione.

         It made me smile to see her astonished at the garden. I'd hate to admit that it feels amazing to see her happy and smiling its as if I could just feel her happiness and her smile made me feel the same. It's indescribable. What is this feeling? I can't seem to pull myself together when she smiles.

         This can't...possibly be...

Cliffhanger! I'll post soon I promise