Getting away

Hermione POV

I laugh at Draco's outburst, I look at him only to see that he was serious.

———————————

We were now outside and  had started a small fire and had all we needed for s'mores. It was funny explaining to Draco what they were. We sat against the truncated of the tree and repacked then Draco sat up a bit.

"Ok I'll go first. I call this one 'sand bag' "

I roll my eyes at the name.

"Seriously Dra-"

He put his hand on my mouth. I stopped he released and he continued.

"There was a girl. No older then 18. She was rather a book worm. Passed all her owls, flying colors."

I again rolled my eyes knowing what he was doing.

"She was also very priggish(goody two shoe)"

"Hey-"

"I never said this was you... Anyways. She never did anything out of line. Until, she chose to go to a party at the quidditch field at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At the party it was loud and not quite her scene so she decided to walk back to the school. Her friends were all enjoying themselves so she decided no to bother any of them to walk with her. As she walked she was hit over the head. Not by a spell,hex,charm,nor curse. But by a shovel."

Slowly but surely Hermione ended up a little closer to Draco. She wasn't at a point most girls would be at that they were clinging on to him for dear life.

"She woke up tied to a table. A man in a mask was there silent, multiple bags of sand around the room then she saw it. 3 bodies with stitches on there exposed stomach and arms. Sand was coming out of there mouth. She couldn't see his eyes but she knew well he was looking at her. Then he told her 'would you like me to do it alive or would you prefer death'
She looked at him with fear so he inches closer to her. He then turned around and grabbed a muggle device of loud blades that rotate, then...AAAAAAAAAAGH"

I screamed and out of fear punched Draco on the jaw  then I clung onto him.

"What'd you do that for!"

"Well if you hadn't frightened me I wouldn't have hurt you!"

He stayed silent. I released him then examined his jaw.

I stood up facing away from him. I sighed, bit my lip, with my fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that"

"No, your right if I hadn't scared you all this wouldn't have happened."

I could hear that he had stood up and was walking towards me.

"I'm sorry"

I could hear the regret in his voice unlike Ronald.

Huh I haven't thought about him in a while.

I felt a hand on my wrist. Draco gently pulled my wrist turning me to face him. I looked down a bit.

I sighed and looked up, a bit of bravery in my eyes.

"No, it was all in fun. It went a little far. Let's just let it go"

He smirked at me.

"That's the best thing you could have said"

I was baffled as I felt another tug at my wrist.

——————————-

What do you guys think. I'm always open to suggestions. Don't be shy.

See you guys later!!!

Byeeeee