Preperation part 2

Hermione POV

"Do you think that's all we need to plan love" I ask Draco

He thinks for a while.

"My mother has the menu and servants ready and all we need is my suit, the groomsman's suits, the bridesmaid dresses, and your dress."

I completely forgot about that.

"Of course, you set a date with Blaise, Theo, and Pansy and I'll set something with Luna, Ginny, and Harry. Sound good." I say with a smile."

"Yeah yeah of course"

"Thanks hunny"

I peck him and run off to owl my friends.

Draco pov

How am I so lucky.

I go to owl Blaise and Theo. Maybe they can come over sometime this week to play a game of quidditch and then go suit shopping.

—————

Hermiones pov

Aaaaaaand. done.

I gave the letter to the owl resting on the ledge of the study's window on a metal perch with the engravement of a snake Engravement  on it.

Of course.

I assume the letters will get there by late noon. Hopefully they keep the owls over night so they get rest. Knowing Luna she most definitely will but I'm not sure about Ginny and Harry. Well let's hope for the best.

——————

Ginny POV

"Honestly Gin I would never expect Hermione Granger of all people, my best friend to settle for Malfoy. I mean I'm happy for her but really?! Malfoy?!"

I sit bored with my elbow on the table and my head resting on my hand as my boyfriend, Harry rants about the brunch that he had with his best friends and Malfoy.

I'm happy for her.

He's better then my brother.

I start to say dream dream looking out the window when I start to see a speck out in the clouds.

I squint trying to make out what it is to finally discover it is an owl.

"Harry...Harry look" i point out the window delicately

He stopped his rant and walked by me to look out the window. The owl finally got to the windowsill. I quickly unlatched the window and opened it. The owl handed me the letter and I pet it then nudged it inside and closed the window. It was a little chilly for a July night.

Dear Ginny and Harry,

If you are reading this you most likely know. I'm marrying Draco Malfoy. And before you ask, yes Ginny it's consensual. Oh and to the point of this letter I would like to ask. Ginny will you be my brides maid and Harry will you be a best man? If you would like to be apart of the wedding send me a  letter back and we can set up a time for suit and dress shopping. If you do not wish to be a part of the wedding. I understand. P.s: yes all the Weasley family is invited.

Sincerely, Hermione Granger

"Merlins beard! This is so exciting isn't it Harry?!"

"Yeah, yeah it brilliant"

Harry says with a small smile.