Introductions

Hello dear reader, and thank you for clicking on my story.

This is an introduction with some extra information about the novel and me, but you don't have to read this part if you don't want to. Feel free to skip to the next episode where the story begins if you prefer.

My name is Christophoros Demetriou and "Kingdom of the Red Rose" is not the first story I have written. However, it is my first novel which I am also self-publishing.

I have already finished writing the whole book and it will update twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday, until we reach the story's conclusion.

The complete story is available on Kindle, Apple Books, and on the Copper Mouflon online store (visit www.coppermouflon.com), where you can buy a digital version of the book. The novel is sold for just €2.99 (euros). If you don't want to wait for the next update, and/or want to support me and my work, you can do so by purchasing the book.

You can also show your support and help me reach more readers by:

1. Clicking the vote button at the end of each episode (I am including a reminder for this at the end of every episode).

2. Leaving a comment at the end of the episode. This could be feedback, notes, general feelings, or anything else relating to me and/or the work. I love interacting with readers so I welcome all comments and I spend time reading as many as I can and reply where possible. I only ask that you avoid spoilers so we don't ruin the story for any future readers.

3. Sharing the novel with your friends - through social media or IRL - so more people can discover my work.

Prior to this story, I have also written and self-published comics by collaborating with talented artists. If you would like to know more about me then please visit my website www.coppermouflon.com where you can find and read some of my previous work for free. Copper Mouflon is a name I own and under which I publish my work.

Thank you for taking the time to read my novel and I hope my story will entertain you,

Christophoros.