Chapter 7

"Your father, he's back."

That's all it took for Kol to vamp speed back downstairs where his girlfriend, her best friend and his sister were sitting.

Rebekah and Davina were shocked. You could see it on there faces. But Rebekah shook her head not believing what Charlotte said and thinking it was a joke.

"That's not possible. He's dead. He was a human. No way he can still be alive." Rebekah snapped, putting a hand on Davina's shoulder who was sitting there, frozen.

"I know. And yes, he died because he was a human but someone brought him back to life as a vampire. How? I don't know. But we have to find out and protect Davina at all costs because the person who brought him back definitely dislikes Davina or Damon or both. They of course brought Giuseppe back to hurt the Salvatore siblings." Charlotte explained.

"Dislike? I'd say the person hates the Salvatores to bring him back." Kol said, sitting down beside his girlfriend on the couch. Rebekah agreed rubbing Davina's back in a soothing way.

"Davina? Why won't you say anything?" Charlotte asked, worry lacing her voice. Davina blinked and looked at her.

"W-What do you mean he's back? Stefan killed him! Why would someone bring back?" Davina asked. Kol wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

"I don't know why someone would bring Giuseppe back. But don't worry we're all here with you, dear. We will always protect you." Charlotte smiled.

Davina looked at them with scared eyes but smiled weakly at them. She may seem like she's not scared of him anymore but she still has nightmares about all the things he did to her, even after years. If she sees him again she knows she will go back to being the scared little girl. Vampire or not.

***

After they told everyone, everyone agreed to protect Davina at all costs and also Davina's going to stay at the Mikaelsons for a while. There are hybrids all around the mansion to protect her.

Right now Kol and Davina are in Kol's room just laying on the bed and doing nothing. As Davina was about to fall asleep there was a knock on the door.

The knock startled Davina a little and Kol sighed and went to open the door only to find no one there. Kol just went back to bed thinking it was Rebekah trying to annoy him. But just as he was about to close his eyes, they both heard another knock at the door. This time Davina sighed and Kol groaned, asking who is at the door. But he got no response.

So Kol being the impatient person he is, got up, vamp sped to the door and opened it with so much force Davina thought he'll break the door. Again no one. Annoyed he told Davina he'll check who it is and if it's his siblings he'll break their necks and come back. Davina giggled and nodded, getting back under the covers and trying to go back to sleep.

***

Kol looked everywhere in the mansion, asked the hybrids guarding the mansion but nobody. He asked his siblings if it was them, but no it was't them either. Nobody in the house did it and no one entered the house because if someone would've, the hybrids will know since they can smell if there is an unfamiliar scent.

Kol was confused. Was he hearing things? Probably not since Davina also heard it. He groaned in frustration and shrugged it off, telling himself he will deal with it in the morning.

As he was going upstairs he heard a scream. A girl's scream.

Davina's scream.