Chapter 2

Kol's POVOh My God

Kol's POV
Oh My God. I just met Davina Salvatore. And boy she is breathtakingly beautiful and hot. She is not just any girl. She is special. I don't know why? But she is. Her smile. Her laugh and everything about her is beautiful and perfect.

You must be thinking that I am just saying that about her cause she's hot. I mean obviously I am The Kol Mikaelson. The sociopath killer. And I shouldn't feel anything. But I do. I can't help it. I feel the need to protect her to....love her. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. 'Oh come on Kol! Ever heard of Love At First Sight' I mentally scold myself. But is it 'Love At First Sight'? I don't know but I guess I'll figure it out.

Elijah is giving his boring speech and Davina is listening to him with a small smile she always have on her face. I am just looking at her or should I say staring. She looks so adorable. I knew Elijah is giving his small speech for the dance. So as he finished I held my hand out and asked Davina "May I have this dance, darling?" "Yes, you may," she said with a smile taking my hand.

'Give me love' by Ed Sheeran was going on. We started dancing. We both were lost in each other's eyes. She has these beautiful blue-green eyes in which you could be lost forever. We both were smiling at each other. I twirled her around in my arms and now we were extremely close to each other and I liked it. We were still dancing and unfortunately we had to switch partners. Now I was dancing with Bex and Davina is dancing with Damon.

Rebekah is smirking and I raised my eyebrow at her. "What?" I asked. "You clearly like her," she said. "No actually," I said and she frowned. I smiled and continued "I may Like her," I empathised like and she had a huge smile on her face. "Really?!" She whispered-yelled. "Really," I assured her. We danced and she told me I have to tell her how I feel. And I agreed cause I still wanna know that is this lust or like and who is better than Rebekah to tell if you know what I mean.

Davina's POV
Unfortunately we had to switch partners and luckily it was Damon and not some random guy. We both smiled at each and suddenly he became serious and I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You lied," "About what?" "About having an accident," he said. Shit. I thought. I gulped and lied "What? No!" "Don't lie to me sis I know you all to well," he said and turned soft. "What happened?" He said very softly. "I'll tell you afterwards alone ok?" I said-asked. He nodded and eventually the dance ended. I saw Elena going upstairs. "Go and do your part," I said to Damon. He looked at the stairs and nodded to me and went there and played his part too well. I was drinking bourbon and Rebekah came to me smirking. "Everything is going as planned now I don't have to worry," she said and sat down and ordered a bourbon too. We were listening to Elijah and Elena's conversation and we both chuckled softly when she told him she'll tell him everything. After about 20 minutes she came downstairs and went to Stefan and Damon. We were of course eavesdropping. "We can kill Klaus and we will," she said making sure no one was hearing but the good actors me and Rebekah are we were. Our eyes widened and Stefan asked her how and she told them what happened with Esther.

She told Elijah that Esther wanted to apologise. Such a bitch. When she wasn't looking, my brothers nodded towards me and Rebekah was gonna go tell her brothers but Esther started her speech. Rebekah went upstairs to stand with her brothers. After Esther's so called 'speech' we all picked up a champagne glass. Kol was standing beside me and we smiled at each other. "Don't drink the champagne," I whispered to him and he gave me a puzzled look and I gave him a pleading look and he nodded. He and Rebekah acted as if they were drinking the champagne.

I told Rebekah to come with her brothers at the boarding house. After an hour Rebekah and her brothers were at the boarding house and we explained what happened and that they should kill Esther soon. They all agreed. My and her brothers kind of made a 'truce'.

"Davina is it okay if I stay over," Rebekah asked. I smiled and said "sure Bex it's gonna be fun!" I said like a child she giggled and we went outside the kitchen. "Brothers, I'm gonna have a girls night with D so bye," she said basically kicking them out. They rolled their eyes and nodded. They said there byes and I said goodnight to my brothers and went upstairs and we both watched some movies while eating junk food.

A.N.~ Sorry for the short chapter but I updated twice today so I guess it's fine. Sorry for any mistakes. The next chapter will be longer than this one. Thank you guys for reading. I love you guys!!!