Chapter 1

Davina's POVMy name is Davina Salvatore and here is my story

Davina's POV
My name is Davina Salvatore and here is my story.

I am Damon's twin and my brothers think I'm dead. Of course they don't know that I'm a vampire. I was turned before them. Wanna know why? Wait til I tell my brothers. Rebekah Mikaelson turned me and is with me ever since. We travelled the whole world. She is like a sister to me. We made many friends and also many enemies. We spent 157 years together. I was 18 when I was turned. (In this book Stefan is a year younger than Damon and Davina.)

Right now I am standing in front of my house. Me and Bex found out our brothers are in Mystic Falls. Our hometown. My brothers are in love with the sweet and innocent Elena Gilbert. At least that's what they think she is. I know her pretty little secret. I won't let her destroy and play my brothers like Katherine did. Rebekah is at the Mikaelson Mansion explaining her brothers where she was for 157 years. Oh and by the way I am 175 years.

I knocked on the door and Damon opened the door. "Who are you?" he asked. "Brother you don't remember me, I'm hurt," I said and placed a hand over my heart. He looked shocked and tears were forming in his eyes like they were forming in mine. He came out and hugged me tightly and spun me around. "Put me down!" I said. He did as I said and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so so much," he said. "Me too," I said. We both were crying. "Elena invite her in," he said. Elena was wearing a fake smile and I knew she was jealous. "Come in," she said. I smiled and entered. "Who is at the door?" Stefan said coming downstairs. He saw me and he looked shocked and tears were forming in his eyes too. "Davina!" He said. I nodded and he hugged me tightly. We pulled away and smiled at my brothers. "I know you both have a lot of questions that I will answer but first let introduce myself to Elena. I'm Davina Salvatore. Damon's twin sister and Stefan's elder sister." I said. She looked shocked and quickly pulled a fake sweet smile. "I'm Elena Gilbert. They didn't tell me about you," she said and pointed to Stefan and Damon who were still looking at me and smiling. "Oh Hun, I know your name and actually everything about you," I said and smirked. She looked scared. "Elena can you leave please? We wanna talk to our sister," Stefan said-asked still not looking at her. She nodded and gave me a glare and went outside. "Tell us everything," the both said in sync and I chuckled and nodded. We all sat on the couch and I started explaining.

"I was turned before both of you and by Rebekah Mikaelson. I know you and Mikaelsons don't have a good connection but trust me she is really good. She saved me several times and she is like a sister to me." I said. "We understand," Damon said. I smiled and continued "I had a accident and I almost died. Rebekah saved me by turning me. She took me to a witch and made me a daylight ring. We were travelling the whole world ever since. I'm sorry I didn't tell you both I really wanted to but...I'm sorry," I said while looking down I was on the verge of crying. The both hugged me and I cried a little. "It's okay D we understand. It's not your fault," Stefan said softly and I smiled and they returned the smile. "We love you more than anything," Damon said. "Brothers I wanna warn  you about something," I said seriously. "What D?" Damon asked. "Elena Gilbert. She isn't sweet and innocent. Instead she is an evil bitch just like Katherine. She and Katherine are working together. She'll break your heart Stef and go to Damon. When you're gonna be broke Katherine is gonna be there for you and you'll go back to her. At least that's what they think. I understand if you don't trust me," I said. They looked angry and hurt. "We trust you D. We know you'll never lie to us and especially now," Stefan said. "And we know when you're lying," Damon said smirking. I smiled and said "We need a plan." We all smirked and started making a plan.