Chapter 6

TW: mentions of abuse

Kol and Davina were laying in Kol's bed watching a 'horror' movie. Honestly they just wanted to cuddle, the movie was just an excuse.

"D?" Kol asked and Davina hummed in response. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"So, will you tell me why you hate your human life?" Kol asked. Davina knew she will have to answer that question sooner or later.

She then told him how Giuseppe abused her and Damon. He was angry and sad. The only girl he ever loved went through so much pain and he couldn't do anything about it. Davina was sobbing in his chest while he comforted her. She felt safe in his arms and he liked to hold her like this if he could he won't let her go anywhere.

Davina fell asleep after sometime and Kol saw her face which was looking angelic. They both are going to the Salvatore Boarding house to meet up with Rebekah and Matt. They were going to spend the day talking and watching movies.

~~~~~~~~

They were all watching a movie when there was knock on the door. Davina went to the door and gasped at who she saw. It was Charlotte. When she was a human Charlotte was her best and only friend. They met once after she was turned but that was a long time ago.

Tears started welling up in both of their eyes and Davina hugged her tightly. Charlotte returned the hug and kissed her on the cheek when she pulled away.

"C-Charlotte!" Davina stuttered. She was so stunned that she didn't even notice that Rebekah was standing behind her.

"Davina. It's been a long time." Charlotte said as she smiled at her best friend.

"Of course it has. It has been more than a decade." Davina wiped both their tears. Rebekah was standing behind her getting a little bit jealous.

"Come on in!" She chirped and they both went in the living room and saw Matt and Kol gone. She just shrugged, she was beyond happy to meet her best friend after years to even care.

"D, I'm alive well, dead-alive." Rebekah said annoyed. She was getting very jealous. Davina bit her lip trying to hold back a laugh and apologized.

"Charlotte this is my best friend, Rebekah Mikaelson and Bex this is Charlotte, she was my best and only friend when I was a human." Rebekah and Charlotte exchanged smiles and shook hands.

"I'm surprised you still remember me." Charlotte said, taking a sip of her drink. The girls were sitting in the living room with drinks in their hands.

"How can I ever forget you? You were like a sister to me and you still are." Davina smiled "But may I ask why you decided to show up suddenly?"

"Davina I'm not here just to pay you a visit. I have to tell you something really important." Charlotte took a deep breath and finally said it...

"Your father, he's back."