Chapter 3

TW: mentions of abuse

Davina's POV
I woke up before Bex and went to the bathroom to freshen up and tied my hair in a messy high ponytail. I entered my room and saw Bex still sleeping so I pushed her off of the bed. She groaned as I giggled. "Get up sleepy head! I'm gonna go eat breakfast," I tell her. She was wearing my pjs. "I'm coming," she replied instantly. I giggled and went downstairs with her. As I enter the living room I instantly smell some good breakfast and Damon's bourbon. Of course. "Hmm! smells good," I said as I entered the kitchen and Rebekah nodded in agreement. Stefan and Damon smiled and greeted us. "Aww Damon! Such a cute couple! I get to plan the wedding. Right?" I sarcastically joked. Damon rolled his eyes and Stefan and Rebekah chuckled. I was talking about Damon's love for bourbon. We all ate breakfast and Rebekah said she is going home. She vamp speeded to her house and cause it's windy no one noticed.

I went to my room and brushed my teeth. After I was done showering and getting dressed. I did some natural makeup and soft curled my hair.

I went downstairs to talk to Damon and Stefan

I went downstairs to talk to Damon and Stefan. "Hey guys," I said. "Hey sis," they said. "What's next in our 'plan'," Damon said. I smirked and said "Well, Elena is gonna break up with you tomorrow Stefan and you have to act as if you're broke. You are gonna let them do what they want. Katherine is gonna be there for you. You have to act as if you love her and be with her again. Damon you will be beyond happy and your sarcastic self. You and Elena will be together. I mean of course you're gonna act. Don't be overwhelmed. Then you'll turn her. Jeremy is fine with it. Everyone is because they trust you guys. We are gonna lock Katherine and Elena in the tomb. And they'll die. The end." I explained simply. They both looked shocked. "Don't look at me like that. I've done these things a lot," I said. "You sure are my twin," Damon said smirking. "Oh please! I'm much better," I said rolling my eyes. They both chuckled. And we kept talking and talking.

It was 6pm now and I was going to the grill. I went to the bar and sat on a barstool. "Hey Davina, what can I get you?" Matt asked. I smiled and said "Hey Matt, and bourbon please," he nodded and poured me bourbon. "Hello love," someone said from behind me. I turned to see Kol smiling at me. I smiled and said "Hey Kol," he sat beside me. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was bored," "So Davina, tell me about you," "What do you want to know?" "Everything,"

I chuckled at that and explained him my 'life story' "Well, I'm very much like my twin. I'm only nice to people who are nice to me. If anyone hurts Rebekah or my brothers they end up dead. And I hate people who are liars like Elena. I love painting and cooking. And I hate my human life and very much appreciate my vampire life." I mumbled the last part but of course being a vampire he heard. "Not telling you my whole 'life story' because I only tell people I trust," I said.

"Okay then. But why do you hate your human life?" He questioned clearly confused. "Not telling," I said. "I guess I have to earn your trust first," he said. I nodded and then we just talked and talked as if we've know each other for centuries. I don't know but I feel different towards him. In a good way. I think I like him. No I know I like him.

We talked for hours and then I had to head home, unfortunately. Kol and I exchanged numbers. I got home to see Stefan reading a book and Damon drinking bourbon and doing...nothing. "Hey," I said. "Hi," Stefan said with a smile. Damon raised his eyebrows with a smirk and asked "Where were you?" "At the grill," I said. He nodded and went back to staring at nothing.

We were all sitting in the living room talking. Stefan went to Caroline'a house cause she needed help in history it means Stefan's doing her homework. I was Damon's twin so I didn't have to go to school. Thank God.

"We need to talk," Damon said in a serious tone. I knew this was coming. I instantly became nervous. "W-what about?" I stuttered. "You know what?" He said in a 'duh' tone. I gulped and said. "Fine. I wasn't in an accident," "Then how did you become a vampire?" He said. He knows how. Tears started welling up in my eyes and I said in a shaky voice "G...G-Giuseppe tortured me," I was now sobbing. Damon's face turned soft and I knew he was angry as hell. He hugged me tightly and I sobbed into his chest.

I don't know what I'll do without my brothers and Rebekah. I cried for a good 10 minutes and then I calmed down. I was only sniffling now "Are you okay?" Damon said so softly.

"Yes. Thank you, Damon, for being there for me whenever I  needed you." He smiled down at me.

"You don't have to thank me D. It's my job which I very much love," I giggled at his comment. I know he was trying to cheer me.

"I'm so tired. Goodnight Damon," I yawned. He chuckled.

"Goodnight baby sis," he said kissing me on the cheek. I hugged him and went upstairs to my room. I talked to Rebekah for 5 minutes or something then took a shower and changed into my pjs. I brushed my teeth and jumped on the bed and as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light