Chapter 5

"D-Davina

"D-Davina...it's much harder than I thought." He mumbled the last part but being a vampire she heard and chuckled.

"What is? You can tell me anything." She said softly squeezing his hand comfortingly. That's when he knew what to say and do. He knew he loved Davina Salvatore.

He couldn't understand that how can he love her, when he just met her a week ago. But then again love isn't in our hands.

He smiled at her which she returned. But he didn't say anything he just kissed her. At first, Davina was shocked and didn't kiss back. But after a second or two she did. She kissed him back. They both couldn't believe that was happening. The kiss was passionate yet sweet. After a few minutes they pulled back and rested their foreheads against each other. They were breathing heavily. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Davina Salvatore. I love you." He confessed. She stared at him with wide eyes. She smiled softly.

"I love you too, Kol Mikaelson." She confessed. They both smiled at each other before Kol pulled her in another kiss.

"I thought you were gonna laugh at my face." Kol laughed. Davina giggled softly.

"Nope. I was going to confess my feelings to you today but before I could you did." She smiled.

"It's getting late. Do you want me to drop you at your house?" Kol asked.

"No. I want you to drop me at your house so I can take my car." She said. He chuckled and nodded.

They both got in Kol's car and drove off.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Davina came back and heard Rebekah humming in the kitchen. She went in the kitchen to see Rebekah cooking dinner.

Oh did I forgot to mention that Kol asked Davina out on a date.

"Hey Bex." She said. Rebekah turned to her with a excited smile.

"So?" Rebekah asked.

"Kol kissed me and asked me out on a date." She said. Rebekah squealed and hugged the blushing brunette.

"Oh my fucking god! That's amazing." Rebekah said. "Who confessed first?"

"Kol did. Actually first he kissed me then confessed his feelings." Davina said chuckling at her jumping blonde best friend.

"What did you do when I was gone?" Davina asked.

"I watched Money heist and Lucifer." Rebekah stated simply.

Davina gasped and hit her arm "How could you without me?"

"Don't worry I watched the episodes we've already seen." Rebekah said making Davina sigh in relief before both of them shared a look and chuckled.

"Come on I made dinner." Rebekah said. Davina nodded and followed her.

They ate their dinner while watching Friends. After eating their dinner and watching a whole season of Friends they both changed into their pjs and went to sleep.

AN: I know it's an extremely short chapter! I am so sorry! I didn't know what to write. But I promise next chapter will be longer.