Chapter 11 Blood

Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning to a beautiful view of the sea, fresh breeze and the soothing sound of the waves from the beach

I woke up in the morning to a beautiful view of the sea, fresh breeze and the soothing sound of the waves from the beach. Jimin was still sleeping. I look at him, his beautiful pale skin, and his pink lips pouting, that it make me want to kiss them. He looks so peaceful, I can stop staring at him. Flash back from the night before were filling my senses. How Jimin rode me, while I was pushing inside of him. How he close his eye to my invasion, raising his head up, while slowly he push himself down. I can still feel how exquisitely tight he is.

He drives me insane how beautiful his body is, the sweet scent of his skin that still lingers in me. I don't want it to ever go away.

I went downstairs and make my self breakfast. Since Jimin don't need food, there's no need for him to watch me eat. But it make me wonder what could I do for him. Could he drink animal blood? Would he like it? Does he not feel any kind of hunger? That reminds me that the last time he drank blood, it was probably Taehyung's blood. I remember he said he loves the taste, that it was his favorite.  Suddenly my mind stared to picture a scenario where Jimin is having sex with Taehyung while sucking on his neck. That mental vision make me jealous, and unconsciously broke my glass of milk with my bare hand.

"Fuck!" I grunt with pain. The shatter glass all over the table and milk that was staring to turn pink when blood was dripping from my hand. I run to the faucet and let the water run on my wound. Blood kept dripping down the sink. I grabbed a kitchen towel and wrapped it around my hand.

"What's going on?" Jimin spoke with a soft voice. He startle me, even though he spoke calmly.

"Nothing, I spill some milk" I say nervously

Jimin looked at me. His eyes looked menacing, like I never seen him before. he looked around, saw the mess on the table and then my hand wrapped with the kitchen towel. Jimin slowly walk to me, moving slowly like a tiger to his prey. I was getting nervous of his strange behavior. His eyes never move way from me. When he was inches away, he forcefully grab my hand, even thoughI try to removed it from his hands, but Jimin pull back and removed the towel exposing a red bloody line.