Chapter 15 POV

Chapter   15 Jimin POV

Jungkook knows what I need, he knows my body better than anyone

Jungkook knows what I need, he knows my body better than anyone. He can be so rough and still be very careful. I never gave my body to anyone, I always take what I wanted, and I don't regret letting Jungkook take over me. The mixture of my orgasm with the taste of his blood was so overwhelming, there's no bigger pleasure than this. I only took a couple of sips, but was enough to make me explode with passion.

I could feel the warmth cum of Jungkook inside of me.

"I love you" he whispers. I hate when he say this things to me. It make him vulnerable, it clouds his judgment. But most of all, it reminds me of why I deserve to die. He shouldn't love me. He is the Slayer, how can he falls for the vampire? But I love him, I love Jungkook, too, even though I shouldn't. But before I could say anything, he collapsed on top of me.

I open my eyes, and the first thing I saw was my dagger shinning in the hands of somebody. I couldn't see the face, only a hand. The dagger came down on Jungkook's back so fast over and over again. Stabbing him more than 5 or 6 times while he was still on top of me.

"Jungkook!" I yell his name, trying to push him away from me, but he's holding me tight, protecting me from the attack. There's no knife or dagger that could kill me if it doesn't come from Jungkook hand. His effort to protect me was in vain.

Jungkook collapsed, when finally I was able to take him off me. He was cover in blood, his eyes closing in pain. I saw the attacker because he stabbed me once. The blade went inside of my chest, but immediately close after the blade was out.

"Taehyung!" I yell

"I give you everything, I give you my body, my blood. What else do you need" Tae yell at me. But I wasn't paying attention to him, I was checking on Jungkook, calling his name over and over to wake him up.

"He doesn't love you the way I do

"He doesn't love you the way I do. I did everything you ask me to. You fucked me the way you wanted, you drank from me whenever you wanted. But you never, even once, let me fuck you! Why him? What's so special about him?" Taehyung continue screaming with anger to the point of crying. But I wasn't concerned about his feelings right now. I want Jungkook to wake up. I know he was still alive, I could hear his heartbeat. It was faint but it was beating.