Chapter 21 Going Home

Chapter 21

Jimin POV

Feel like I've been in a dream all this time. I don't know was is real or what I'm just dreaming. I know I've been looking for Jungkook since the moment I turn him into a Vampire. But I have the feeling like I have already found him. Somehow I can feel him. It's like he is calling me, but I don't know where to go.

I woke up in a hotel room, next to Taehyung. It seem like we might have sex last night, because I'm half naked, so is he. But I can't remember a thing. I don't even know where are we.

"Good morning" greet me Taehyung with a smile. I always love his smile, it's unique. But how did we end up here.

"Taeyhung, where are we? What is this place?" I asked him still feeling confused and disorient.

"Did you forgot? You were attack by the Slayer?" He informed me, erasing the smile from his face, like he was concerned about it.

"The Slayer? What do you mean, the slayer? When was I attacked?" This is the fist time I even hear of a new Slayer. Who is he? How does he looked like? I have so many questions

"Uh, The Slayer was at your house, he attacked you from behind. I was able to knock him down. I thought you were dead, there was a pool of blood everywhere, you were loosing so much of it that I thought you will never survive. I feed you my own blood, hopping that would help. Thankfully it worked, but I have to take you out of your house" Taehyung explained. Even thought it make sense why I feel so weak and disoriented, I still feel like there's something more I'm forgetting.

"We should go home, I want to go back" I told Taehyung.

"No, we can't go back. Now that the Slayer know where you live, you can't never returned to that house again. You have so many properties, we can move somewhere else" Said Taehyung while getting up from the bed.

"We? What do you mean we? I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm going home right now" I got up and looks around for my shirt that was hanging on the arm rest of a chair by the corner. I don't know how it end up there.