Chapter 17 Dear Enemy

Chapter 17. ( A short chapter because I'm taking the weekend off due to BTS online concert)

 ( A short chapter because I'm taking the weekend off due to BTS online concert)

I don't hate him, I still love him, but Jungkook wants to have power. I know a vampire who feel invincible, that could lead to his destruction. There's a reason why I'm the last vampire, I know how to survive, and I'm afraid that I could lose Jungkook forever.

Now he sees me as his enemy, he know I wont allowed him to take over, I will stop him, I'm his enemy because I'm the only one who can take him down.

I walk outside to take my bike, I got on it and I was putting my helmet.

"Jimin" I hear someone call my name. I turn around and saw Amber. She looked scare.

"What are you doing here, I told you not to come..." I told her.

"I saw him. I saw Jungkook attacking that boy. What's wrong with him? I saw the blood" She said with fear. She must have been inside the bar when she saw him.

"Listen, Jungkook has gone through some things. I'm going to help him but you need to stay away from him. Do you gave a place to stay other than your apartment?" I ask her. For now I think she will be safe if she stays away from Jungkook as much as possible.

"Yea, I can move in with my girlfriend" she said.

"Can you move there now?" I was concerned that if she goes back home, he might be there. She nodded.

"But I need to get my stuff"

"I'll take you" I offered. Amber rode on my bike and I took her home. We were there in 5 minutes. I wasn't surprised to see my car parked in front of the building. I wondered if the key is inside.

I follow Amber to her apartment to help her carry some of her stuff. In the meantime, she kept asking about what's happening to Jungkook.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask her. She nodded. "Have you ever heard of Vampires?"

"Yes, I read about them. They are evil creatures who live out of the blood of humans..." that moment she came to the conclusion, from what she saw that vampire could be related to Jungkook. "Are you saying, he is a vampire?" She ask me a little skeptical.

I nodded, feeling guilty for that answer.

"No, that's impossible. I know him since we were kids. How can he be a vampire?"

"Jungkook..." I didn't know how to tell her that a vampire it's not something you are born with, it's something you are turn into. I know she is going to ask how he turn into a vampire, and the answer is me. I made him. I'm not sure if she is ready for that answer. But I guess she needs an explanation. "He, recently...." I was trying to explain but then a voice interrupted.

"Turn into a vampire". It was Jungkook who spoke telling Amber the true.