Part 1 :- The Wedding

When you have a boyfriend : you as his arranged wife
Part 1 PJM
@themaknaelinefics on ig

You were in your room standing in a white frock, staring at the skyline of Seoul from your window with small droplets of tears pooling in your eyes, which you were struggling to stop from flowing not to ruin the makeup.

The door creaked open revealing your best friend, Cleo and the love of your life Jeon Jungkook. Seeing him the tears you stopped from flowing down, flowed out like a river. Little sobs escaped your mouth. Jungkook rushed to your side immediately.

“Shh Yn please you’re making it harder for us” Jungkook whispered hugging you.

“I-I’m sorry. I have done this to you. To u-us” you sobbed out.

“Its okay, I know it is just for time-being” or that’s what you said to him. Once you step in this there is no going back. You just couldn’t see him like that.

“I love you so much Jungkook, no matter what” you mumbled. You leaned it to kiss him, probably one last time but he didn’t let you. He turned his head to the side. You nodded understandingly.

Kissing him, would not only hurt you both, but also be betraying the groom. No way in hell Jungkook would kiss you when you are dressed up like a doll for someone other than him. As much as it pained him to see you like that, it still wasn’t fair. He just couldn’t do that.

The door suddenly opened revealing your step-mom. You liked her from the start, and she did too. But you didn’t know what went wrong. One day she suddenly started acting rude to you, calling you names and what not. She was with all of that except for physical abuse. But her mental torture wasn’t any less. It hurt you more.

What did you do wrong? Treating her like your own mother? You didn’t know.

“Its not like she is dying anyway, stop these and do her touch-up, Cleo” your step-mother said. Jungkook fisted his hands and was about to talk back to your mother but you held him tighter, preventing him from doing anything.

[Time skip]

You were stepping out of your room and were at the end of the altar with Cleo by your side. Your father took your hand and smiled at you.

Your father didn’t know anything about you or your relationship with your step-mom. He used to be at the house often when your mother was alive, but now, he is always on business trips for deals. And that’s all your marriage was too. A deal. A business deal.

Mr. Park, your soon-to-be father in law, was one of the richest business man in South Korea. Your father went on a trip and met Mr. Park. Your dad suggested you and his son marry and make the deal stronger. Surprisingly he agreed and here you were.

Before you knew you were standing beside Jimin, your soon-to-be husband. He didn’t look so bad. He looked so handsome but your heart was ripping into pieces standing in a wedding dress beside someone who isn’t Jungkook.

“Please take care of my daughter” your father said to him, putting your hands in his. He nodded with an eye smile. A genuine eye smile.

Maybe you were the only one who has a problem with this wedding.

“I, now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride” the priest announced. Tears unknowingly pooled in your eyes. Through your peripheral vision you could see someone running out of the wedding hall. You knew it. It was Jungkook.

Jimin hesitated a bit, but put his hand on your waist pulling you closer. He slightly brushed his lips with yours for a mere second and backed away.

[Time skip]

You were so tired in your heels, that you felt like you would collapse any time soon. Jimin was just beside you. Maybe he noticed it. But the guests were still coming leaving you no option rather than staying like that.

After some time the guests started reducing. Jimin approached yours and his parents.

“Mr. Nam, can we head home now? Yn and me both are tired” Jimin smiled at you. You gave him a tight-lipped smile. They nodded. You both headed towards his car.

On the way, your legs felt weak due to all the starting and you were about to fall down but Jimin caught your waist preventing you from falling.

“Are you okay?” he asked concern lacing his face and voice. His eyes, were so expressive and deep. You were just staring into his eyes, he suddenly lifted you up in bridal style making you wrap your hands around his neck.

He opened the door and put you on the seat and removed your heels examining your feet. It was red. He was massaging it for a minute when you heard some rustling and a very familiar silhouette. Jungkook.

You didn’t think twice. You jumped out of the car and ran towards Jungkook, bare foot. You back-hugged Jungkook preventing him from leaving. And Jimin, seeing all of this was shocked and glued to the ground.