Part 6

When you have a boyfriend : you as his arranged wife
Part 6 PJM

“J-Jimin J-Jungkook-“ you said and couldn’t talk anything more. You were cut off by your own sobs. You were bawling your eyes in the hospital with Cleo and your other friend Racheal.

Flashback :-

Yesterday after you left Jungkook got a bit rash with his car and crashed into the divider. He lost a lot of blood but yesterday his condition was kind of stable. Today, when you were at the café with Cleo and Racheal you got a phone from Jungkook’s phone.

“Jungkook please stop contacti-“

“Y-Yn this is Jungkook’s mother” you heard the voice. Your body froze.

Jungkook introduced you to his parents and they both know about you. They loved you more than they loved Jungkook. You had a very good rapport with them.

“Hello, Mom? What’s wrong?” you asked hearing her sobs.

“Y-Yn come to xxx hospital as soon as possible please” she sobbed harder.

You three left everything and drove towards the hospital as soon as possible. Your mind clouded with all the negative thoughts. Your heart was beating faster than ever. You did lose feelings for him but maybe, just maybe a part of your feelings were still there.

“Cleo drive fast please” you said your voice wavering. Tears pooled in your eyes. You blamed yourself for everything.

[Time skip]

You reached the hospital, as soon as you went in you saw Jungkook’s father in the lobby.

“Dad!” you exclaimed and went towards him.

“YN! Let’s go fast” he said and pulled you.

“What happened? Dad please tell me” you pleaded but he still kept silent.

You reached a floor and Jungkook’s father guided you towards a room. You slowly pushed the door open and saw him. The person who loved you more than he ever loved himself.

There he was. Jungkook. Wires attached to his body, his face pale, lips chapped and leaning to the headboard with his one hand in his mother’s hands.

You harshly closed the door, you couldn’t see him like that.

“D-Dad. What is happening t-there?”

“Yesterday, he got into an accident, he lost a lot of blood. The doctors said he was stable but now, his condition is critical. He isn’t supporting himself. The doctors said that its like he has nothing to hold on to his life” his father said tears flowing down his eyes.

Your knees felt like jelly at that point. You fell down on the ground. Tears silently flowing out of your eyes. You slowly let the truth sink in. You were the reason he held on to his life. Now, you are the reason he is giving up.

This was all too much. You needed someone who could calm you down no matter what situation you are in. Jimin. Your mind didn’t think about anything. Not about if he would be hurt, not about your parents, not about the pity. Nothing. You needed Jimin. He lifted the call after two rings.

Present :-

“J-Jimin J-Jungkook-“ you sobbed. Jimin didn’t know anything. He was shouting your name but nothing. Your phone got switched off. You then took Cleo’s phone and called him.

“Yn? Is that you?” he shouted from that side.

“Jimin p-please come to xxx h-hospital” you pleaded. He didn’t speak anything he ended the call and ran out of his house, not caring about how he looked. All he cared about right now, was you.