Part 5

When you have a boyfriend : you as his arranged wife
Part 5 PJM

Jimin was too shocked to do, or act something. He was looking at you. You were wriggling in Jungkook’s grip, but him being him, he was not letting you go. He held your waist firmly. Suddenly a man popped from the back of Jimin.

It’s his friend. He didn’t attend the wedding but you saw few of his friends, in the photo frames. Jimin flinched.

“Jimin you bought the soju ou- oh? Who is she?” Taemin asked confused. You all stood in silence. Jimin then dragged Taemin out towards his car.

Jungkook was looking at you with pleading eyes. You harshly pushed Jungkook away.

“What is wrong with you?! He is my husband!” you shouted at him. He scoffed.

“Arrange husband, I quote. Also, its not like you both love each other”

“Even though we don’t love each other, I don’t want to be labelled as a cheater” you cried.

“Shut up Yn. You and I both know you love me. Its not cheating if you are with a person you love!” Jungkook said looking fiercely into your eyes.

“Who are you? My Jungkook isn’t like this. My Jungkook is the person who refused to kiss me one last time on my wedding day. This is not you!” you whispered agonizingly.

“It all changed when you decided to fucking lie to me! You decided to lie to me about meeting me again and us being together again!” he shouted.

“You know what? Fuck you Jeon” you spat and walked away. This time he didn’t chase you. Instead he said.

“If you leave now, we are done, Yn. It just means you chose your husband over me”. You stopped in your tracks. You couldn’t take a step forward, you didn’t take a step towards him either. You turned around,

“You are the one who is supposed to be with me and be my mental support, not make me choose between people. If that’s what you want, then I’d choose the person who took care of me and didn’t bother to ask me about you until I open up” you said and turned around on your heels.

You ran towards your house and didn’t care about anything. All you wanted was Jimin not to misunderstand anything. You didn’t want to be seen as a cheater in his eyes.

You reached the house and slammed the door open. You frantically searched all rooms and finally stopped in front of Jimin’s room.

There he was sitting on the bed with air pods plugged in his ears staring blankly at the wall in front of him. His face, didn’t not have any expression like always. You never saw his face this emotionless.

“J-Jimin” you barged in making him flinch.

“Oh hey Yn your back” he cleared his throat squinting his eyes with a smile which didn’t reach his eyes.

“Jimin its not what you think it is-“ he cut you off.

“You don’t need to explain anything to me Yn” he said calmly, his voice dripping from sadness.

“No I need to Jimin. Today I met him because I didn’t want any bad blood between us. We hugged and I agree we were about to kiss, but I didn’t. I pulled away, as soon as we pulled away you saw us and I don’t know. I didn’t feel anything when I met him Jimin. It isn’t the same. I assure you. I do not feel anything as I used to for him” you said and moved towards him reaching his hands.

“I didn’t misunderstand you Yn. I am just disappointed. Its okay. Just give me some time? I’ll be okay in no time” he mumbled looking into your eyes.

Your grip on his hands slowly loosened. Your heart felt like it was being placed on a sheet covered with needles. It was hurting so much. Tears pricked your eyes.

“Yeah” you mumbled and smiled at him with tears in your eyes. You just dashed out of his room.

Next morning :-

You didn’t have even a wink of sleep last night. You kept thinking. You came out of your room to prepare breakfast. You were making breakfast when you felt the chair move behind you.

“Good morning Jimin” you said and turned around. You were startled and shocked to see him so close to you. He was looking so bad, with dark circles under his eyes. You didn’t know how he still managed to look attractive to you.

You backed up against the counter. He still came towards you.

“What’s up?” you asked him. He didn’t reply, he leaned in. You closed your eyes because your heart was beating out of its chest and you were nervous.

You didn’t feel anything. You opened your eyes to see Jimin, munching on a toasted bread which was right behind you. You released a breath you didn’t even know you were holding. You were about to leave the kitchen then you heard his voice.

“Good morning to you too Yn” he smiled. You could hear his smile. You smiled too.

[Time skip]

You were out with your friends and Jimin was at home. Suddenly his phone got switched off. He went to your room for the charger. He saw the charger was on the bed. He headed towards it and plugged in the charger after switching on the phone. He decided to get out of the room but stopped when he saw a diary on the nightstand.

“Ynkook?” he mumbled to himself confused.

He then realised it might be something related to you and Jungkook. But why did you have it on your nightstand? Do you still think of him? All these thoughts covered his mind.

But didn’t you say you didn’t feel anything about him anymore? Jimin hesitated to open it. But decided to open it anyway. He decided to take the risk even if that meant his heart would break.

But before he could open the book, he heard his phone ring. He saw that it was you.

“Hello Y-“ “J-Jimin J-Jungkook-“ you weren’t able to complete your sentence. All he was able to hear was some choking sounds.