Part 2 :- The nightmare

You hugged Jungkook, preventing him from leaving. He gently pushed you off him.

“Yn what the hell?!” Jungkook whisper yelled in order for Jimin not to hear anything.

“I can’t leave you, Jungkook please” you sobbed. “Let’s runaway. Take me somewhere please” Jungkook widened his eyes.

“Are you out of your mind? You are a married woman now. Its just a matter of few months please” Jungkook mumbled cupping your face.

“J-Jungkook” you whispered sobbing. “There is no going back Jungkook. I just made that up because I didn’t like seeing you that hurt. They are going to kill me if I called off the marriage. So I didn’t and at least thought of saying this to hurt you a bit less” you said making Jungkook’s eyes widen and tears flow out like a river.

You held his hand but he yanked your hand away and ran out of the hall with tears flowing down his cheeks.

Your knees gave up, you fell down on the ground crying.

Jimin who saw all of this silently came towards you and put his arms around you, to help you get up. But you harshly yanked his hands away and turned towards him with a glare.

“If you dare to talk anything about Jungkook in front of my parents, I’ll not spare you Jaemin” you said coldly.

“Jimin” he mumbled. “Whatever”

“Also, don’t think just because you have seen my vulnerable side, you can get closer to me. You will never” you spat and climbed into the car closing the door.

After a while Jimin too climbed in the care and started driving the car. The chilly air was slowly hitting your face blowing all the tiny hair strands on your face to the back. Jimin then played a song to cover up the silence. ‘Blueside’ was playing on the radio. You slowly closed your eyes.

You saw yourself experiencing your first day of high school. Oh you sure knew why you were there. You met Jungkook for the first time that day. You had your first conversation that day.

You were walking on the same path slowly taking in all the details of the school. Jungkook was playing baseball with his friends. The ball looked so dirty, so did their hands.

You were engrossed in walking and he was engrossed in his match, that he didn’t notice you coming towards them. You did but before you could say anything, Jungkook almost fell on you.

But before your face could hit the ground he held you by your waist. His dirty, muddy hands on your most favourite white dress. The only remainder of your late mother. You squinted your eyes open and then realization hit you.

You got off him and checked your dress. There was a very big hand print on your waist area and even some on your naked waist. You tried dusting it off but there was no use.

“Hey! You stained my dress!” you yelled at him. Everyone looked at you with wide eyes. You were shouting on the most popular and a cold meanie, Jeon Jungkook. He widened his eyes for a moment and got back to normal.

“At least be happy that your face didn’t kiss the ground” he said in a monotone voice and left the ground.

Although, the next day you smeared your whole ink bottle on his white shirt making you both enemies.

The scenario suddenly skipped to the last day of you both staying together. You shook your head and tried opening your eyes but it was hard. You couldn’t do anything.

“Jungkook I’m getting married” you said while staring at him in the eyes.

“W-What?” you could even hear his shuddered breath and wavery voice.

“But it is only for a time being kook” you said and approached him only for him to back off.

“Don’t. Don’t come near me” he said in a loud voice. You flinched and stayed a bit far away.

You expected this. You didn’t expect him to welcome you with garlands when you said you were going to break his heart any moment now. You lowered your head to stare at the floor as if it’s the most interesting thing in the world. You were the only woman he ever trusted and was ready to devote his whole life for, after his mother.

You heard a loud thud. It was Jungkook slowly passing out. You saw him slowly closing his eyes and his whole body slowly loosing colour. You saw him close his eyes and his body give up.

You then opened your eyes with a scream and sweat covering your whole body. You found yourself in Jimin’s arms shaking while he held you in a bridal style.

“You were sweating so much, I tried to wake you up but you didn’t” he whispered scared that you will get startled because you were sensitive right now. You nodded your head and passed him a small smile.

“You’re burning. I’ll give you some time. Change your clothes and I’ll get you something to eat” he said and dropped you on the bed.

“Since your clothes haven’t arrived yet, here are mine. Please adjust with these” he said scratching his neck. You nodded, grateful.

You changed your clothes and wore the shirt and pants he brought for you. You then slept on the bed and tried sleeping again. But if you close your eyes, the only picture you could see was, his pale face lying unconscious on the floor. Your body heated up more.

The door opened revealing Jimin with a tray having bowl of porridge, a glass of water and a few meds in his hands. You made a disgusted expression. You hated porridge with your whole guts. You never liked it. But for now, you can’t juts oppose him. This isn’t your house and he isn’t your property.

“I’m sorry this is the only dish I could think of right now. I get it a lot that I make good porridge. So please adjust for today” he said, the tips of his ears getting pink. You nodded again.

He came towards you and set the table on the bed in front of you and put the tray in front of you. You were about to take the spoon in your hands. Your hands were wobbly, because you were tired and had a lot of fever.

But before you could take it, Jimin did and took a spoonful of porridge, blew on it and put it near your lips indicating you to open your mouth. You hesitantly opened your mouth and he put it in your mouth. And he didn’t lie.

The porridge wasn’t as bad as you expected it to be. It soothed your insides. You felt good. But the fever never subsided. You completed the whole bowl and Jimin took the bowl outside. You took the meds and slowly lied down on the bed.

The door opened revealing Jimin again but this time with a bowl of water and a cloth in his hand.

“Jimin you don’t have to pity me, please” you said.

“It isn’t pity Yn, I assure you” he said and gave you a sad smile. He didn’t want to make you feel pitied. He wanted to make you feel loved, which you clearly failed to recognize.

He brought his bean bag near the bed and sat on it near you head. You were much more beautiful up close. He couldn’t take his eyes off your face. Even if you were in your vulnerable state you didn’t fail to make him amazed.

He teared his eyes off you and put the wet cloth on your head. You instantly scrunched your face due to the temperature change. After a while of him helping you, you slowly fell into a deep slumber.