Part 3

When you have a boyfriend : you as his arranged wife
Part 3 PJM

Next morning :-

You woke up with a wet towel on your head and Jimin beside the bed on a bean bag. He wasn’t even on the bean bag anymore. Each part of his body was in each direction but still his hands near your head.

You didn’t want to care but, he took care of you the whole night. So you had to. You slowly shook him.

“Jimin, Jimin!” he got startled and woke up.

“Yn, are you okay?” he said and was about to touch your forehead but you backed away.

“It’s a lot better now. I didn’t want you to get any sprains because of me. Go and sleep on the bed” you said in a robotic voice and left the room he sighed.

[Time skip]

You made pancakes and saved some batter for Jimin to make it for himself. Jimin woke up and saw you eating your breakfast. You saw him too. He smiled but you ignored it.

“Could’ve asked the maids to make breakfast. Why do you stress yourself?” he said and frowned.

“I can cook for myself. Stop acting like you care about me” you spat harshly.

“I do not act Yn. I’m a very stubborn person and if I don’t like someone I avoid them at any costs” he said sternly and you scoffed and headed to the fridge to get some juice.

He gripped your wrist, roughly but gently and spun you around.

“Keep that shitty attitude of yours aside. If we are gonna live together, we can at least be friends or else we are going to have it my way” he said.

“You just pity me. And if there is one thing I hate, that’s pity” you said. He got closer to your face.

“Once. Only for once see me without involving your breakup in it. It isn’t pity Yn. Its care” he said and yanked your hands gently. He turned around and went to his bedroom, probably to get ready.

Jimin didn’t bother to eat any breakfast, he just left for the office.

The same day, night :-

The whole day Jimin, didn’t have any conversation with you. You didn’t text him too, but you wouldn’t lie, it bothered you. It wouldn’t have mattered if you both didn’t fight in the morning.

Jimin was in his bedroom overthinking if he was too harsh on you. He was debating with himself if he should apologize or not. In the end he decided to do it.

You decided to apologize too. You went towards his room and before you could knock on the door, the door opened revealing Jimin. You were startled because you didn’t expect for him to open the door without knocking.

You looked at him with wide eyes and he was too. You both stared at each other for a minute and awkwardly cleared your throats.

“W-We should talk I guess” you mumbled. “Yes” he mumbled back.

You both sat on the couches opposite from each other, maintaining some space. You opened your mouth to say something but he beat you to it.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that it's so insensitive of me” Jimin said, his face screaming sincerity.

“Okay, it's okay,” you said and turned your head to the other side. You could say he was flustered, because you didn’t say anything else. You chuckled.

“I’m sorry too, Jimin. I know that I was being immature. The guy, you saw in the parking lot-“ he cut you off.

“You don’t have to say it, just because we are fighting. We can take it slow. You can open up to me, only when you are comfortable” Jimin said.

“Thank you Jimin. I don’t wanna give you any hopes. But we can still be friends” you said and smiled.

You suddenly stood up making him stand too.

“I’m Park Yn, nice to meet you” you said and extended your hand.

“I’m Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too” he said and grinned widely, showing his eye-smile.

A month later :-

You and Jimin got a bit comfortable with each other. It wasn’t that bad as before. You slowly opened up to each other. You told Jimin about Jungkook and your parents and everything.

Jimin didn’t judge you. Instead he sympathized with you. He didn’t urge you to move on. He didn’t urge you to stay there either.

“Let’s help you. Let’s get out of this together” that’s what he said. You were really grateful for having him.

You were rearranging your closet when you came across a small diary. A brown colour dairy with YnKook written on it, in gold and bold letters. Your heart started beating faster.

The diary consisted of your memories. Every single memory, you and Jungkook spent as best friends to friends. The first date, first kiss, first fight, first makeup, first make out and everything.

Every single experience in both Jungkook’s and your point of view. You hesitantly put the book on the counter, to read it later.

[Time skip]

You arranged everything and sat on the bed with the diary. You gradually opened all the pages and were met by pictures of you both or Jungkook alone.

You flipped the book for a few hours. You didn’t know what to do. You were going crazy. Whatever you did, reminded you of Jungkook. Jungkook might have blocked you anyways so you decided to text him.