Part 7

When you have a boyfriend : you as his arranged wife
Part 7 PJM

“YN!” Jimin screamed tapping your cheeks. You weren’t responding.

“DOCTOR!” Jimin started screaming.

The doctor coming, taking you on a ventilator, into a ward, everything seemed like a blur to Jimin. He was just staring at the doctors, running from one ward to another. Everything he heard wasn’t clear, it was a blur too.

Jimin, couldn’t afford to lose you. You were the person that stood up to him when no one dared to. You were the one who tried to make a conversation when he was angry, while no one ever dared to loo in his direction when he was angry.

Jimin’s head started spinning but he still stabilized himself. Suddenly the door of your ward opened revealing a doctor.

“She just passed out due to exhaustion, also it seems like she didn’t eat anything since morning. Its normal” the doctor said and passed a small smile, making Jimin let out a sigh of relief.

“Thank you, doc. Can I see her?” Jimin asked and doctor nodded.

Jimin slowly pushed the door open, revealing you leaning against the headboard staring blankly at the wall in front of you. He found your eyes for any emotion, but no. Zero emotions.

“Hey Yn” Jimin said and approached you. You didn’t respond, flinch or even glance at him.

He took a seat beside you and took your hand in his. He slowly rubbed your hands. After a few minutes of silence, you broke it.

“I killed him, didn’t I?” you whispered, but Jimin could hear it. Jimin’s eyes watered again. He couldn’t see you suffering this much for him, or any other person.

“Look, baby. It is not your fault, nor anyone’s fault. Yes he wasn’t in a stable state of mind after you left. But that doesn’t mean you did it to him? You weren’t stable too. You loved him as much as he loved you. On top of that, do you think Jungkook would be happy to see you like this? Blaming yourself for his death? Don’t be too hard on yourself” he said and caressed your cheeks.

“It hurts Jimin, it hurts so much” ‘It hurts me too Yn’

Jimin slowly took you in his arms while you were sobbing your heart out wetting his clothes. Tears flowed down his cheeks too. He slowly patted your back until you calmed down and fell asleep.

A year later :-

You got better. Now, you were a better version of yourself. Thanks to Jimin. He took care of you, and was with you every moment of your struggles.

He was the person who was sitting beside you when you had nightmares, which automatically calmed you. You slowly and unknowingly developed a soft spot for him.

It was not easy, but it wasn’t impossible too. You slowly started gaining feelings for him. Feelings which you didn’t want to name. He was a very kind and charming person. How could you not develop anything for him?

You were in your room, cleaning it and making space for Jimin’s clothes in the closet. Yes you both decided to share a room as it was getting hard for Jimin to know how you are, even if the nightmares have subsided for a month now, when he is in an other room.

Although he was a bit hesitant about intruding your privacy, you were really happy. Your stomach did somersaults. You instantly nodded making his hesitation vanish.

You were clearing some space and cleaning it to at least make it look presentable. You were finally done, when you looked sideways and saw your diary. The YnKook diary.

You sadly smiled at it. You decided to look back on your memories. You really wanted to see the past version of you. Your life with Jungkook. It wasn’t any romantic feelings involved, but you just missed him.

Tears pooled in your eyes with every page you were flipping. You were seeing the last page of the diary, it was blank. You wanted to let Jungkook know about your feelings about Jimin.

“Dear Jungkook,
I don’t know how this ever happened but, for now all I know is Jimin is the one who is keeping he happy. Just as happy as you made me feel. He comforted me when I was not okay. He comforted me after your death. He was with me in the lowest point in my life. He made sure I was comfortable enough before every step he did for me. Even though my step parents were evil, they did find a perfect man for me. And I couldn’t be more grateful. I love hi-“

Before you could write the last few sentences the door opened with a bang revealing Jimin.

“Yn are you ready we need to-“ he cut himself off after he saw the diary in one of your hands and a pen in other.

‘Is she still writing in that diary? Does that mean..?’