Chapter 9

Allies

Underneath an overpass there is a secret meeting going on. Percy Jackson, Bucky Barnes, and Sam Wilson are all sitting in a car while the exchange happens.

Bucky is sitting behind Sam. "Can you move your seat up?"

"No."

Bucky slides it the middle of the car make Percy very cramped in the back.

"What is the purpose of this meeting?" Percy asks.

"We're trying to get our gear back. Do you not want your forks back."

Percy shows Sam the rings. "I already have them back."

Sam just looks at him weirdly before turning back around. They all watch as Steve and the unknown lady kiss.

The lady gets back into the drivers seat of the car. Steve looks back to see Bucky and Sam nodding at him, and Percy winking.

Steve throws his hands up.

~~~~~~~

In the Avengers compound a girl is sitting on a couch with a robot sitting opposite to her. There is an explosion in the distance. The robot flys to check it out the explosion. The girl senses something wrong, so she magically sends a knife to the intruder.

"Guess I shoulda knocked."

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?"

"Disssapointing my kids." He shoots an arrow to the two sides of the room. "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on."

Him and Wanda start walking out before they are interrupted by the robot flying back in. "Clint! You should not be here."

Clint turns around "really? I retire for, what, like five minutes and it all goes to chaos."

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

The two arrows activate trapping Vision. "Okay, they're considered. We gotta go." Wanda stays in the same spot. 

Clint notices this "It's this way."

"I've caused enough problems."

Clint frowns and walks back to Wanda. "You gotta help me Wanda. Look if you want to mope, go to high school. You wanna make amends, you have to fix it yourself."

Vision breaks out of the force field.

 "Crap"

Vision and Clint start fighting before Vision punches Clint to the floor. "I knew I should've stretched." Clint starts fighting again. It lasts  until Vision  puts Clint in a headlock.

"Clint you can't overpower me."

"I know I can't. But she can."

Wanda hands and eyes start glowing. "Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving."

"I can't let you."

Wanda uses her powers on vision which causes Clint to faze through him dropping to the floor.

Wanda whispers "I'm sorry" as she continues using her powers on Vision.

Vision falters. "If you do this...they will never stop being afraid of you."

Wanda a replies "I can't control their fear, only my own." She blast Vision through the floor.

Wanda and Clint stare at the hole for a few seconds before Clint remembers his job. "Oh... come on. We've got two other stops."

I know this is a short chapter, but the next two will be longer since they're  the airport battle scenes.

Questions?

Thoughts?