Chapter 21

Peanut Butter

Percy swings his trident in a wide arc causing the water in the ground to shoot up and spray everything in a 50 ft range.

Percy saw Bucky get overwhelmed, as he sprints over he sees Bruce also get overwhelmed also, then Natasha, then Elizabeth, then T'Challa and Steve.

"There's to many of them" Bruce yells out while being completely immobile on the ground.

Percy freezes. He can't help everyone at once.

Percy realizes he can help them, but it won't be fun, so he yells out and feels the ground start shaking.

It stuns everyone enough to the point where Percy, Tyson, Sam and Rhodey are able to help the ones who were about to be mauled to death.

Percy vapor travels up to Bucky and throws the ugly gremlins off of him. After he helps Bucky up he notices Elizabeth is still down so he chucks his trident and watches as she stands up covered in gremlin guts.

"Your welcome."

Everyone watches as the gremlins stop coming, and run into the woods.

"Cap, I think they're running." Bruce says.

Percy groans. "Bruce you moron we're all going to die now."

As soon as Percy says that, he sees more 10 more vessels land and monsters come pouring out of both the new and old vessels.

Before the monsters reach the forces of Wakanda , that are still standing, a large beam of light lands nearby. Percy watches as an axe flies through the air, electrocuting the ugly gremlins.

Percy sees Thor appear with shorter and a beard, yes he knows who Thor is he met him one time, with his new axe Stormbreaker, alongside a raccoon and a living tree.

Percy heard Bruce laughing "Hah! Hah! Hah! You guys are so screwed now!"

Thor's eyes start glowing and electricity comes flying off of him "BRING ME THANOS" he yells before charging toward the hoards of gremlins where he is followed by the tree and raccoon.

When Percy thinks that is the last of the surprises a hunting horn echoes throughout the plain. Everyone besides Thor, tree, raccoon , and the ugly monsters watch as about 50 girls, 25 wolves and, 25 falcons, and a glowing lady come out of the woods with bows and knives and dressed in silver.

Percy noticed as a girl with short spiky hair, a shield and spear shouts orders before running toward the gremlins.

Percy sighs before running along with Bucky and Tyson into the battle.

The last thing heard Tyson say before entering the fight was.....

"PEANUT BUTTER"

Sorry it was shorter I can't add two different scenes together. In my opinion it just makes the battle seem really short.

Almost done with Infinity War probably 2 or 3 more chapters!

What would y'all like to see in the future?

Questions?

Thoughts?

Ideas?