ღ1.4

____________________

my heart has always been yours

but just waiting impatiently

____________________

"hi babe, sorry i was late" xiaojun said before kissing my cheeks and sitting down on the chair in front of me.

i smiled, looking at xiaojun with adoration.. even if he lied to me. "it's okay, it's your practice i understand, don't worry"

"are you sure? this is the first time i've been late" he replied as he frowned and i gave him a smile full of sincerity.

"yeah, it's okay dejun, don't worry"

as soon as he heard my words he slowly regained his smile, which made me feel more uplifted. his smile made me happy, it made me strong.

"because i'm late, we'll go on a picnic" he then said, shocking me.

with my eyes widened, i spoke up. "what? really? when? you don't have to do it dejun. we only go on a picnic whenever we have a special event."

xiaojun and i promised each other that we'd only have a picnic when there's a special event happening just so it would be more memorable.

"you asking when already made it obvious that you want to go" he was right, i wanted to go. i just couldn't tell him because of the promise we made to each other, but i've been wanting to go.

"but" i was about to contradict, fighting the urge to go because i wanted him to save money too since he's been wanting these shoes and i don't want him to spend that money he worked hard on for me.

"no buts, we're going, it's our date day today and let's make the best out of it"

i changed the POV to haejin's pov since it would be a lot better if we heard her side only <3