ღ 1.1

____________________

 throwing a stone at my 

originally calm heart
____________________

haejin woke up, feeling happy as ever. she doesn't know why but she just feels like she was meant to be happy today.

and so, she hopped off her bed and went to get ready, she initially didn't have plans for today, she just wanted to take a shower and lay in bed for the rest of the day.

soon, the door bell rang and she just knew who it is. it was none other than xiao dejun, her boyfriend for the past five years.

haejin then ran up to the door and immediately opened it, revealing a smiling xiaojun with flowers in his hands. he knew that haejin was a big fan of daisies and so he decided to stop by starbucks and the flower shop.

"hi babe" he said, smiling proudly, his eyes shining like how it is every time he sees haejin.

"hello" haejin couldn't help but blush. xiaojun then entered her house and lounged at the couch after taking off his shoes. 

haejin then sat beside and him and xiaojun tilted his head before looking at her.

"what are you doing down there?" he asked, leaving haejin confused since they were literally beside each other. "what?"

"come up here" he replied. and without waiting for haejin to answer or act, he carried haejin and placed her on his lap.

"oh, now i get it" she laughed, making xiaojun laugh as well. 

haejin then placed her head on xiaojun's shoulder as he gave it a peck. haejin loves xiaojun's scent and warmth. it made her complete. 

there's so much fluff and it's making it harder for me because i aM JEALOUS LMAO I WANT CUDDLES