ღ1.5

____________________

it may have been a silly thought,

it might have been a delusion.

____________________

"are you cold? i can lower the aircon level" breaking the comfortable silence, xiaojun asked me and i gave him a small smile before responding.

"no, i'm fine. how about you? are you cold?" i said, giving him a concerned look.

he heaved a sigh before looking at me with a grin, "having you here makes everything warm"

i snorted as he laugh, his laugh was almost music to my ears. i loved his laugh, it somehow motivates me to do better, his smile and his energy. "stop being cheesy and just continue to drive or else"

"or else what?" he asked with a sassy smirk drawn on his face and i quickly gave him a threatening look before smiling once again when i faced my front side.

"or else we'll have an accident dumbass"

"you have a point but you don't have to call me dumbass" he pouted, pretending to be sulky while looking at the road ahead.

the road ahead was almost empty. we were headed towards the hill that we always go to when we our picnics, we had lots of memories there, all of them were good.

"dumbass" i called him out once again, my grin got wider as he sulked. we always do this in car rides because xiaojun prefers loud car rides rather than silent ones, which i completely respect.

"hey!!"

"what? dumbass"

"you're lucky i love you" he said, giving me that stank eye and i rolled my eyes jokingly as well. we both got to stare at each other before breaking the silence with laughter.

"you're luckier because i love you too" i said and he furrowed his eyebrows. in our relationship, i'm never really the one who does pick-up lines or cringe-worthy lines, it's all xiaojun, so maybe he got flustered.

"ew we're so corny" he screeched and did a disgusted face while i nodded while nodding, we really are so cringey and corny.

"so true, let's not do that again. you started it" i said before puckering my lips and facing my front side. it's a habit of mine, i don't really know how it started.

"AND YOU CONTINUED IT"

"I MEAN IT'S TRUE I LOVE YOU THAT'S WHY I DATED YOU DUMBASS"