three

LIPSTICK STAINS| III
" What? Sams hot "
{' GOLDEN EYES '}

THE CURVY RAVEN girl walked into the loud room after her third period

THE CURVY RAVEN girl walked into the loud room after her third period. Spanish. She knew that would be her easiest class since she spoke Spanish with her mom and dad at home. Her mother's parents were Mexican and Adrian loved the language so Veronica taught him. Samantha and Irene ended up learning since they were a younger age as well.

She didn't share that class with Isabella but a girl named Mia sparked up a conversation with her. The girl reminded her a lot of Olivia but she knew no one could replace her best friend even though they lived miles away.

Samantha had brought her lunch. Charlie had packed it against her wishes. He knew she wasn't allowed to eat any of the greasy food there so he packed her an apple, some celery sticks, and an orange. It wasn't much but enough to get her through the day. Although she was thankful that he was so considerate, she wished he hadn't found out about her lifestyle. She was sure her sister Irene was the one who contacted him about it all.

Her eyes searched the cafeteria, there weren't any familiar faces until she finally saw her embarrassed and uncomfortable cousin sitting beside the dark-haired boy from earlier, she didn't remember his name though. On her other side was a blonde with a baby face. Looks like Isabella made friends without her, she thought. she was about to walk over to the table but was stopped by a tall figure standing beside her with a lunch tray balanced on one hand.

"You don't wanna sit there." She said making the raven girl look up at her slightly confused.

"Why not?"

Natalie glanced down at her with, "Unless you wanna sit with the weird kids, go ahead." She shrugged with a small smirk before she began to walk away. Samantha looked at the table trying to figure out if they truly were weird or if Natalie was just mean. The answer to her question answered itself when a random kid walked up to a boy who was sitting down and swiped his chair from under him but not before kissing Isabella on her cheek. Yeah, Natalie was right.

When Samantha turned to walk along with the brunette, the taller girl laughed in slight amusement. Samantha looked around a bit, seeing as there were in fact cliques like her old school. She could see some ridiculous jocks wearing their letterman jacket and some girls practically throwing themselves at them. There were some weird kids along with girls that looked very preppy. She wondered where Natalie fit in.

It was at a table near the corner of the room that Natalie approached with a smile. There were four teens. A pretty raven haired girl who looked really short and Mia, the girl from her spanish class. There were also two guys who perked up at the sight of the new girl. One of them had dark brown hair that was slightly messy and his clothes screamed trouble. The other teen was attractive and he had a dazzling smile that even Samantha noticed. He seemed a bit more serious then the other boy, his clothes a lot more basic and they looked expensive.