six

LIPSTICK STAINS| VI
" you're jealous "
{' SENIOR PARTY '}

THE FOUR TEENS were in Laura's room as they got ready for the party

THE FOUR TEENS were in Laura's room as they got ready for the party. it was Saturday night, the sun had set and the moon was shinning as brightly as always. music was playing through the Laura's vinyl record and clothes were scattered all over the room. the three of them decided to get ready at her house the day before during lunch. Laura had the biggest room after all. Andres and Justice were on their way, having stopped for alcohol on their way. the raven haired girl was sitting on Laura's bed as she watched Mia and the Laura doing their makeup in front of the vanity. Natalie just applied mascara so she was sitting near the window smoking, occasionally passing it to Samantha when she'd pout her lips at her.

Samantha was already feeling better, she was already starting to push back any thoughts of her parents as well as the negative results of her tests. technically she should be happy about the results but she didn't feel anything, really.

they were all dressed similar, Mia was wearing a white top that showed the swell of her breasts and a pair of blue jeans that hugged her curves perfectly, something that Samantha had definitely noticed. Laura on the other hand was wearing jeans and a purple sweater that had a deep V neck. Samantha was wearing jeans and a tight black corset - like top. Natalie had on jeans and a graphic t-shirt with a beige Dickies jacket that she'd almost always wear. they had been getting ready for the past two hours which the boys expected so they didn't leave their perspective houses until the girls told them to. the raven haired girl leaned back against the bed as she watched the two friends still applying makeup.

"so," Mia said eyeing Samantha through the mirror. "are we at the stage in which we can ask about your love life?" she asked with a mischievous smile that made the raven haired girl chuckle.

"i would say no to save myself but i know you'll probably not take that as an answer." she responded with a light laugh to which Natalie agreed with.

"she's right." she said glancing at Mia. the raven girl rolled her eyes in response before turning back toward the mirror as she began to apply blush.

"i can respect her answer." Mia mumbled under her breath but Laura only laughed loudly causing Mia to look even more annoyed.

Samantha spoke up then, "what do you wanna know?" she asked. Mia and Laura argued all the time but most of the time they were joking or they'd just start talking about something completely different after their 'argument'. Natalie was the one that always seemed so chill about everything but Samantha figured it had to do with the fact that she was always high.