four

LIPSTICK STAINS| IV
" im into girls "
{' COMING OUT '}

 A LOUD KNOCK echoed throughout Samanthas room as the raven girl was still sleeping

A LOUD KNOCK echoed throughout Samanthas room as the raven girl was still sleeping. Her alarm had been going off for a good two minutes but she still hadn't woken up. She suddenly jolted awake her eyes blinking rapidly as she tries to get the sleep out of them. "Fuck" she groaned silently, turning her body so she can turn off her alarm.

It had been two days since her first day of school and she was already hating it. Not the actual school part, she didn't mind going to some of her classes. She made a couple of new friends but best of all, she could admire Rosalie's beauty every day during her free period. She knew she was being creepy but it was almost as if she couldn't control it, as if Rosalie was a diamond shining so brightly she couldn't ignore.

"Come on kiddo, breakfast is ready" She heard Charlie say before his footsteps get further and further away. She groans once again, getting out of bed. A shiver ran down her spine as her blanket fell off her body, the cold morning air hit her almost naked body making her quickly grab her small blanket so she could wrap her body with it. Like she had been doing every morning, she put on her silky black robe and went inside the bathroom to shower. Since the three Swans living in the house all had to use the same bathroom, they all coordinated so they wouldn't hold it up for the next person. Samantha immediately called dibs on being the last person considering she hated waking up early.

It only took her five minutes before she was standing in front of the half-foggy mirror. Her wavy black hair was still wet as she combed it out, getting all the tangles out of it.  She stepped out of the bathroom and back into her room to change.

Dressed in black cargo pants and a white crop top she walked down the stairs as she heard Isabella and Charlie talking in the kitchen.

"Good morning" she states seeing them both eating breakfast.

"Morning" Charlie and Isabella both reply. She sits down across from Charlie, avocado toast sitting on a white plate.

"You said you needed a refill on your prescription, right?" Charlie asked making Samantha look up from her already-finished plate. She nods.

"Yeah, but I can go get it tomorrow since I have that doctor's appointment," She says not wanting to make things more stressful for her uncle.

"Okay, yeah. Bella will be taking you by the way" Samantha glanced at her cousin, analyzing her facial expression to make sure it was okay but Isabella was staring off into space.