TWILIGHT

' Lipstick Stains '

SAMANTHA SWAN never had the easiest life. contrary to what others might believe, being rich didn't make her life perfect. losing her parents was something she never thought she'd go through, not ever. they were her closest family and she lost them so she was left with no choice but to live with her uncle Charlie in Forks. living in a small town wasn't ideal but it meant she wouldn't be alone. after going through so many traumatic things growing up, losing her parents was a grief she was almost used to. she had scars, far too many to count but she'd always have her parents to tend to her wounds, unfortunately she didn't have them anymore. navigating her new life wasn't easy but at least she wasn't alone.

ROSALIE HALE was a romantic at heart. she loved love, never really cared who she'd be with as long as it was a picture perfect love story. a love she thought she had but she was let down and hurt enormously by the man who was supposed to love her. thus came her new family and life, even if she didn't want that life, she was left with no choice but to accept that. with her new life came a new mindset and suddenly she didn't believe in love, suddenly she wasn't a hopeless romantic. no immortal had ever been enough, even if her father tried with both Edward and Emmett. humans were even less of an option, she detested them after all.

SAMANTHA AND ROSALIE were more alike then they ever thought. they shared most of the same values, family and love. even if Rosalie tried to push that thought to the back of her head. they both went through so much and had to find a way to overcome their pain. at least Rosalie had but Samantha was still drowning in it. Rosalie knew how to save her but it wasn't a question of if she could but if she wanted to. it was a question most of her family possessed and when Samanthas eyes locked with Rosalie's, one of them fell in love. love was hard and Rosalie didn't want that, not with a human. unfortunately for her, the universe didn't give her much of a choice.

' My love, you are worth it all '

Cindy Kimberly as;
Samantha Swan

Cindy Kimberly as;Samantha Swan

Nikki Reed as;
Rosalie Hale

Nikki Reed as; Rosalie Hale