-Hidden-

Kyle: "I don't know if it's just me, but I'm slowly starting to suspect that Sam actually has some kind of mental condition..."

Austin: "WhAt mAkES yOu tHiNK ThAt?"

Nathan: "Yeah, what makes you think that?"

Kyle: "I don't know, she just acts weird around everyone, like, much weirder then any other person I've been around."

Nathan: "Alright... how?"

Austin: "ElaBoRAtE."

Kyle: "I don't know any other way to describe it other then... weird.... I don't really know how to explain it..."

Sam, who's been standing in the doorway eating chips the entire time: "....So what if I do? Nobody cares if I do, anyway. Well, actually, everyone does. And they use it against me..."

Austin:

Nathan:

Kyle:

Sam: "My mom doesn't know about it because I'm really good at hiding it from everyone."

Kyle: "Sam-"

Sam, who slowly starts to cry: "It hurts to force myself to hide it most of the time, an- and I can only do it for so long, that I just stop hiding it once I- I get home, a- and Eteled i- is probably w- worried about m- me..."

Kyle just quietly pulls Sam into a gentle hug, before Nathan does the same in N effort to calm Sam down.

Sam: "S- sorry if me b- being a- a wreck b- bothers y- you..."

Kyle: "Sam, as often as a lot of people call you weird or a psychopath - and I apologize for calling you weird - you aren't exactly weird or anything else everyone calls you, you're just different. People shouldn't be bullying you just for being yourself, and I'm sorry that you feel like you need to hide whatever condition you have around everyone for so long, when you shouldn't."

Sam: "D- don't worry, I- I'm so used t- to hiding it so well for so l- long, that n- nobody can t- tell there's anything wrong with me..."

Nathan: "Jeez, how long have you been hiding this from everyone?!"

Sam: "I don't know, ever since I was about nine or ten? It's been so long, I've even been starting to slowly fool myself into thinking I'm completely fine... when I'm not..."

Austin: "ExCuSE Me iF I'm a bIt... rUde hErE, bUt wHaT cOnDItiOn Do yOu hAVe, SaM?"

Sam: "I... I don't want to talk about it right now...."

Austin: "Hm, uNdeRStaNdABlE."

(It's all up to your imagination as to what Sam could possibly have because my burnt out brain can't think of anything.)