-Tickled (part 2)-

Austin eventually catches up to Eteled, tackling him to the ground and tickling him again.

Kyle: "Austin, get off of him!"

Austin ignores Kyle and keeps tickling Eteled to the point where instead of laughing, Eteled slowly ends up crying.

Kyle notices scratch marks from underneath Eteled's sweater, around his stomach and chest, some of them look like they're about to bleed.

Kyle uses the Wii remote to throw Austin across the Mii Channel again, farther then last time.

Kyle: "Austin, stop it! You're hurting him! You're making him sick! You're making him uncomfortable! Stop it!"

Austin: "Wh- HoW aM I mAkiNg HiM-"

Kyle: "Look at him! He's crying, and there are scratch marks on his skin from you! You keep tickling and touching him, when he doesn't want you to! You can't just do that to someone! You can't just do that to him, or anyone else if they don't want you to!"

Austin is silent for a while, before walking away.

Austin: "..... SoRry....... I"lL bE rIgHt bAcK...."

Kyle: "Hey, Eteled, are you okay?"

Eteled is silent.

Kyle: "Eteled...? Are you okay?"

Eteled: "........ Thanks for.... uh... Helping.... Me..."

Kyle: "No problem."

Austin comes back with a first aid kit, and sits down next to Eteled.

Austin: "OkAy, sHoW mE wHErE tHe sCraTcH mArkS aNd cUTs aRe..."

Kyle: "What are you doing?"

Austin: "TrYInG tO hElP hIm..."

Austin gets Eteled's small wounds bandaged up, and puts the first aid kit away, before coming back to Eteled and reluctantly giving him a hug.

Kyle: "Okay... Is everything at peace with each other now?"

Austin: "KinDa..."

Eteled: "Maybe."

Kyle: "I'll take that as a 'yes'..."