-The return of someone special-

Eteled abruptly woke up in the hallway in pain, just where he wanted to be...

No, he didn't want to be in pain. He didn't really want to be in the hallway. He wanted to bring someone back to the Mii Channel...

He quickly took all of the wires off of himself, and got out of bed, before he started to frantically look at the name tags on each bed as he walked by them.

There were about a hundred Mii's in the hallway, a lot less then the last time he'd been there.

He needed to find him... He had to still be alive in here...

And then he finally found who he was looking for; Kyle's Mii.

He was passed out on the hospital bed, his hair all messed up, and his skin really pale...

But, somehow, he was still alive... Just barely, but nonetheless still alive.

Eteled removed all of the wires from him, and held him close before teleporting back to the Mii Channel.

*****

Kyle's Mii woke up on the floor of the Mii Channel, wrapped up in a blanket. He looked beside him and found a plate of pancakes and eggs.

He thought that they tasted a bit burnt, but it was mostly okay.

"Oh, good morning."

He turned around to see Eteled... The Mii who had killed him ten years ago...

He flinched and started to back away from Eteled as he got closer.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you again... You're safe here, I promise." Eteled assured, trying to keep him calm.

"Wh- Where's Kyle? How did I get here?" He stuttered out, still afraid of Eteled.

"Oh, Kyle doesn't own the Wii anymore."

"Well... Who does?"

"My friend, Sam. She's actually pretty nice to us, and takes good care of the Wii. As for how you got here, I teleported you back here, I got you out of the hallway before you were about to... Y'know... Die..." Eteled's voice started to trail off near the end.

Eteled noticed how scared Kyle's Mii was. Still shaking and looking at him like he was going to kill him again.

"Wait... What do you mean by... 'us'?" Kyle's Mii asked, before he heard metallic footsteps.

"WeLl, HeNrY aNd I aReN'T eXacTLy aLOnE iN hErE..." Austin explained.

"Wh- Who is that?" Kyle's Mii asked, afraid of this new Mii he had never met.

"That's Austin. He's another Mii that uh... Lives in the Mii Channel with me, Mina, Sam's Mii, and Redshade." Eteled explained, as Mina walked toward Kyle's Mii and helped him get back up on his feet.

"DoN't wOrRy. I'm nOt gOiNG tO kIlL yOu...... At LeASt nOt yET."

Eteled glared at Austin.

Austin chuckled, "Oh, I'm jOKiNg. I'm joKInG. YoU'vE aLrEAdY sUfFeReD enOuGh."

"That was a horrible joke." Mina mumbled. Austin didn't respond, and walked away, chuckling to himself.

Redshade quickly noticed Kyle's Mii and walked over to him, and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Redshade. Nice to meet you!" He said as he gladly shook the new Mii's hand.

"Uh... Hi. I'm Kyle." The Mii quietly responded, as he shook Redshade's hand.

Redshade gave him a look of confusion for a second, before he asked him a question. "Hey, uh... What's that scar across your neck?" He asked, pointing to a large scar across the new Mii's neck. It was hard to see, but it was still there.

"Oh, that's, uh... From Eteled..." He mumbled.

"Eteled? What did he do to you-" Redshade was cut off by Eteled.

"I uh... Was deleted and I... Killed him..." Eteled confessed under his breath.

"What?"

Eteled didn't respond, and quietly walked away, with a look of discomfort on his face.