Introduction

-----------------------

Hello, and welcome to our HailClan short stories book!

As a Clan, we came up with the idea to do a short story prompt each month, with each month having a story of a specific theme from some of our admins!

Obviously, as a warrior cat account, we would prefer warrior themed stories, but some of these stories may also contain characters who are not from that specific fandom, such as original characters.

If it is not a warriors story, we will mark it as such, so don't worry about having to read through anything to find out what fandom its from or if its an original work.

Each month, I will put up a chapter to describe the prompt and what it entails, and throughout the month hopefully at least 2 short stories will be uploaded to this book.

The admins name will be next to their work. The works may be a little scattered throughout the month as the deadline isn't until the end of the month, so there may be around one or two at the beginning and the majority at the end depending on writing speed.

Enjoy!

Edit: Due to difficulties writing within such a short time time, the deadline has been extended to 2 months for each prompt, so it'll probably be the same for each theme.

-----------------------