Prologue

'Finn and Jake found themselves wandering through a dense forest, following Princess Bubblegum'

'Their now long time friend had seemed to be absorbed by yet another fascination. Though they didn't understand what it was'

"I don't get it! Why are we out here lookin for a battery?" 'Jake asked in confusion scratching his head momentarily'

"We aren't looking for a battery Jake. One of my scanners in my lab started picking up a weak energy signature" 'P.B explained as she fiddled with the small cellphone like device she had in her hands'

"Batteries store energy" 'Jake stated bluntly. Pressing the topic further'

"It's NOT a battery. From these readings I think it might be some kind of reactor, but whatever it is. It's losing power" 'P.B explained once more as the device in her hand let out a soft beep'

'P.B stopped as the device started beeping in much faster succession, moving the device slightly to check the readings'

"What's goin on P.B?" 'Finn asked curiously, stopping next to the princess'

"I'm not quite sure. The energy readings are going off the charts. We must be clo-"

'P.B's train of thought was cut off by the ground beneath her caving in. An alarmed yelp escaping from her

"Hang on Bonnie!" 'Finn called out before he was picked up by Jake, using his ability to stretch to lower them both down'

'At the bottom of the rather large cave in. P.B sat up coughing. She had been covered in dirt, rubble, dust and rust'

'She froze momentarily. Looking to her hand, it was covered. In Rust'

'Looking up, the princess found she was now within some sort of underground metal structure. The roof was cracked and rusted, as were many areas of both the walls and the floor'

'The facility's lights had long since died, the remaining bulbs being covered and dust or shattered'

"What in the world is this?" 'P.B asked herself as she stood up'

"We've got your back princess!" 'Finn stated as he landed next to the princess, readying his father's sword'

"Ugh, this place reeks like old cans" 'Jake stated as he covered his nose'

"What...IS this place" 'Finn asked in surprise as he looked around, lowering his sword slightly'

"I'm...not sure" 'P.B said in confusion as she started walking, activating a flashlight that was on her small radar like device'

'The two brother's followed the princess down the ancient hallway, still following the beeping from her radar'

'The princess stopped as the device began to beep loudly, causing the princess to turn to the large metal door to her left'

'The princess attempted to push the door open, earning nothing from the door in response before attempting to pull it. Earning the same reaction'

'The princess let out a frustrated sigh, taking a few steps backwards before turning to Jake'

"Do you mind?" 'The princess asked, earning a shrug from Jake'

"Pff easy" 'Jake said confidently as he walked up to the door reeling back his right fist'

'Enlarging his arm and fist Jake punches the door, causing it to dent before weakly falling off of it's rusted hinges'

"That was anticlimactic" 'Jake muttered to himself in disappointment as B.P walked past him'

'The princess continued walking through the room, using her radar to search the large concrete room'

'She stopped as she felt a metallic structure tap against her foot. making her look up from the radar, a look of surprise crossing her face'

'In front of her was a large humanoid figure, it was covered in a thick layer of what looked like pink and purple moss. The same type of moss that grew near the candy kingdom'

'From above it was a small stream of what looked to be soda dripping down onto the figure's head, creating a small puddle on the ground beneath them'

"Cotton Candy moss...and soda" 'Finn stated in confusion as B.P walked up to the hulking figure, crouching down to it'

'B.P parted the moss on the figure's chest. Causing her to squint her eyes as a flickering pink light shone on her face'

'Inside of the figure's chest was a large spinning reactor of a sort. Soda was dripping from the damaged chest armor into the reactor. Each time a drop hit the reactor it spun and lit up'

"A candy reactor? That would explain the energy readings" 'P.B said to herself in thought as Finn and Jake stopped next to her'

"So what is this thing? A robot?" 'Finn asked curiously. Poking it with his sword'

"How is it even still workin? It must have been sitting here for hundreds of years!" 'Jake asked with a chuckle as P.B crawled up the machine's torso'

'P.B parted the moss on the figure's head, causing her eyes to widen in a mixture of surprise and confusion'

"I'm not sure. But I think I could fix him..." 'P.B said to herself softly, earning a confused look from Jake and Finn'

'The robot had half of it's head covered in a helmet that seemed to come from it's head. The other half had what looked like torn synthetic skin. Metal plating being visible beneath the pale synthetic skin'

"I'm going to try" 'P.B said to herself in a quieter tone of voice. Mild excitement being audible in her tone'

*To Be Continued*